Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Empty Return I_vote_lcapEmpty Return I_voting_barEmpty Return I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Empty Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:53 am

A rift tore open above the Salynean forest making a crackling noise as it does so, then a woman slowly floated out of the rift before it violently closed behind her making an explosion of purple and black energy and sending her plummeting to the ground of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 am

Astraria was flying from her cabin to the camp when she saw the rift open. "O-Oh my!" She hurried to the site to investigate. "H-hang on!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:18 am

Vayne sat up slowly and looked around before noticing her arm was wounded slightly. "Hmm...that's not good." She then tried to stand up but was having issues due to her arm's injury. "Well then..." She then sighed and dragged herself to a nearby tree before resting against it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:19 am

Astraria came down quickly, making a rushed landing. "A-are you okay!?" She stabilized herself as she ran towards the person who came through the rift.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:21 am

She blinked seeing a woman fly and land nearby. "I'm fine." She then looked to her wounded right arm. "I mean...sure I have wounds but I should recover." She then tried to stand up again, placing her left hand against the tree behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:26 am

Astraria stopped her, putting her hand down. "Y-you're bleeding! Let me heal you!" She was a bit confused, not sensing anything coming from this person...yet it looked human, but she proceeded to heal them anyway. All life was of equal worth to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:28 am

She stopped and looked at the girl. "Why are you helping me?" She then sat back down and looked up at her. "So...what are you if you can fly?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:31 am

"I-I am an Angel...th-though I could ask the same of you...I...do not sense any emotions..." She kept her magic going, the wounds repairing themselves. "...a-are you a human?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:32 am

She shook her head. "No." She then held her hand over one of her wounds, copying Astraria's healing magic now and healing her wounds a bit faster. "So again why are you helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:35 am

"I-I help everything...all life is precious." She saw the creature healing it's own wounds like she had done. "Y-you can use healing magic too?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 am

"I can now." She then stood up slowly her wounds healed enough that she could push herself up. "Why does that matter?" She then looked around trying to get her bearings.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:38 am

"I-I was just curious..." She backed away as the creature took in its surroundings. "...th-though my curiosity has nearly gotten me killed before."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:40 am

"Hmm...so much about this world has changed in the last 2000 years it seems. Have humans stopped using magic?" She then turned to the woman. "Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself yet have I?" Even though she said sorry her voice sounded hollow and emotionless. "I'm Vayne Kurogane."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:44 am

"I do not know any humans who use magic...though I myself am only eighteen springs old..." She blushed. "...b-but I am Astraria. My flock name is Aldona...mother said that she and father were seventh generation Angels here in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:47 am

"So none of them can use magic now? Interesting." She then sat back and crossed her legs floating above the ground. "So Astraria was it? Why were you out here in this forest...and dressed like that no less?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:49 am

She went red, remembering she didn't have her robe on. "I-I always fly without my robe..." She reached into her pouch, retrieving her robe to put on. "...s-sorry if I made you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 am

"Why would that make me uncomfortable?" She then stretched again continuing to use some healing magic on any remaining wounds.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:54 am

"I don't know...but I'm rarely around others without my robe on." She smiled, her robe now on again. "I am glad you're okay though...but why can't I sense your emotions?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:55 am

"Interesting you can sense emotions of others. Hmm...shame I don't have any." She then landed on the ground having fully healed herself now. "Long time ago I gained some once....years went by and I lost them again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 am

"Oh, you mentioned two thousand years...so you're old?" She smiled. She could probably ask this creature about the past, and pass that knowledge on to the world.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:59 am

She blinked. "Yes I am I guess you could say ancient. Why does that matter though?" She then tilt her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:04 am

Astraria lit up, a bit excited. "It is exciting to meet a creature from a distant era!" She smiled. "So many questions to ask...so much to learn!" She was only kept from taking off by her robe, which was restraining her wings. "P-please tell me about your era! What were things like? Who were the prominent figures of your time!? Was Arakai always such a grand city?" She churned out a dozen more questions for the strange creature named Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:09 am

She yawned and then sighed. "There's so much, if you really wish to know about my past it will take too long to explain." She held her hand out and an orb of magic formed above it before it started to shift its shape and take on the shape of a book. She opened the book once it finished forming and flipped through the pages slowly. "Lets see...ah here we go." She then held her other hand out a small orb of white energy forming in front of her. "This is a spell that lets people share their past with others. If you touch this you will learn about my past. But I warn you it's risky that you may collapse from shock due to the strength of this spell." She then looked up at the sky. "Seeing my past will mean you will see how I really look too."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:11 am

Astraria gulped. "I-I just wish to know wh-what the past was like during your time..." She looked at the creature. "...I-I do not wish to know what you really look like."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:13 am

"That will show you my past. How I look is just physical." She then sat down. "I mean I could tell you my past verbally, but 22,010 years of history is a lot. Some of it probably can be skipped if you're not interested in hearing about my race or their world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Return   Empty Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Return
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next