Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_voting_barA call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_voting_barA call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A call outside of Amber's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 pm

"He's just been childish as ever. He's attracted by me ... but he knew not to screw around ... yet he did ... " The coffee was lying over the floor, cooling down on the ice cold concrete.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm

He wasn't entirely aware of all of C.C.'s powers but thought maybe it was the same attraction the vamp fell for. "Do you think, maybe, it might have been an accident brought on by a surge in your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 pm

"I never used my powers anymore since I got pregnant. I want this to go as normal as possible, so I'm not using any power ... "
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:43 pm

"..." He knew asking questions would get him nowhere but seeing as which she looked pretty far along in her pregnancy. "What if the kid is the one?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

"I don't think I can blame it ... for anything that happened ... " Her arms had swung around her own belly, giving her a very slight bit of safety feeling. All around them, illusions, vague visions of furniture became visible. Chairs, table, candles, cutlery, closets, carpet. An entire room was created in front of their eyes. Her sorrow was now affecting some few of her powers. Those of illusions, and her power to revert time.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:51 pm

He watched all the illusions pop up in the room and noticed the wall behind him had been repaired. "Did you do that?" He was a little bit surprised having just noticed a lot of the stuff around him had been repaired.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 pm

"This was what my oldest room was like ... It was my safe harbor. When I was here, nothing bad would ever happen." The illusions, as vague and transparent as they were, faded one by one, and made place for a wasteland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Feix showed up univited looking for shizuku, "Shizuku please where are you?" He had some clothes for her. He was being loud outside the house.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Gyanburã heard the voice calling from outside the house. "Is that him?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 pm

She was ignoring them both. The images of the wasteland faded away now as well, and the cold empty room was visible again. She then heard Feix outside. She felt uneasy, afraid. She was with another guy, in that outfit, after what he did. She lay to the other side, and took the blanket along, putting it over her entire body, leaving her still damaged feet outside and her head as well, still peeking over the edge of the sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Feix walked in and found Shizuku, "I am glad I found you. Well I didn't find you Peq did." He looked down at Peq a fox that ran and licked Shizuku's face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:19 pm

She turned around, her feet still sticking out, and pulled the sheet over her head, now also revealing her thighs a bit. That guy can handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Peq laid down next to her while Feix stood there, "I deserve being ignored."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm

"So you're the one who did this?" Gyan turned around and looked at the man, he recognized him from the trip to the mall he had with Amber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:27 pm

"Yeah I did and I am here to make sure she is safe. I have no clue what happened but I'll do anything to make it right." He seen Shizuku's feet and whences.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

He tried to calm any anger he had towards the man. "Can we talk in private? It would be easier on her that way." He looked at C.C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Feix walked with him to what
little privacy there was, peq stayed with Shizuku. "Lets talk about this then."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Gyan's eyes showed his disgust towards the man from what he had heard. "I've got a few questions and I want you to answer them honestly. The first: Why did you do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

"I have no clue what came over me. I have no excuse."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm

"There is nothing in the world i could compare to how much hate i have towards you right now, however, I don't wish to hurt you. That pushes the line too far and for cryin' out loud she's pregnant and you still..." He gripped his hand into a fist but stopped himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:50 pm

"There was a miss understanding that went too far and it was not helped by other things that happened before. Though there is no excuse I still have to be here for her." Feix sighed, he really messed up this time.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"If you want my honest opinion, I feel like I should knock you threw all the remaining walls in this house, but it's not who i am in my heart to do so. If you can make it through this then i will respect you as a man again, but if you do anything that'll hurt her I might consider what i just said." He was disgusted that he was giving a chance to this man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 pm

"I am going to do better like I said there was a misunderstanding and other stuff." He started to walk back to shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Gyanburã followed him just to make sure that Shizuku would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 pm

She was still curled up in the blanket Gyan had given her. She had been silent the entire time, and she did hear them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A call outside of Amber's
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next