Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A call outside of Amber's  I_vote_lcapA call outside of Amber's  I_voting_barA call outside of Amber's  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A call outside of Amber's  I_vote_lcapA call outside of Amber's  I_voting_barA call outside of Amber's  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A call outside of Amber's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

A call outside of Amber's  Empty
PostSubject: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Gyanburã walked outside to see if he was right about seeing C.C. outside of the broken house. "Hello again."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

She was sitting in the rubble, poking a little pebble with her finger. She had nothing but a shirt and panties on.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 pm

"You'll catch a cold like that, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 pm

She didn't reply, but sat on the ground. Her belly was clearly swollen, and for a human, you would call it around the 5th month of pregnancy. /as Gyan came closer, he would notice her feet were bleeding from having walked around on bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:57 pm

"You shouldn't be out here like that, why don't you come in side and...are you pregnant?" He was surprised when he noticed her belly looked swollen.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 pm

She still didn't do anything. After what happened at her home, with Feix, she ran off, and cast illusions to keep him off track. She didn't want to be found by anyone now, she was at the end of her own knowledge. " ... I'm ... sorry ... " Her eyes were red, and she had been crying.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 pm

He got closer to her and knelled beside her. "Why are you apologizing?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Her cheeks were wet from smiling, and she gave off an undeniable smell of what had happened before, in their house, with Feix. But all she could do now was cry and apologize. All her memories came back up from what had happened all those times she was in power. And every time she redirected it to her own baby, and thought how it could have been her child.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 pm

He found a blanket in the rubble and put it over C.C. "You still need to keep warm, it's only going to get colder." He was trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:28 pm

She looked into the house that used to be Ambers. By now, they had taken all their belongings, and moved to another house in Arakai, a bigger one. For a reason Shizuku didn't understand, she ran down here. Now she was sitting in front of an empty house, with an unknown man next to her, only familiar because she helped him off the vampire inside him, and she was alone. No Feix, no Jeremiah, no Zayn, no Lelouch. Nobody. Just a familiar man. Nothing more but the empty house in front of her. She tried to get up to walk in, but as she put down her foot, the pain shot through her entire leg. And she still felt the after effects of Feix's actions, through her entire womb.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

"Here let me help." He put her arm over his shoulder and supported her so she would be able to move with as little pain as possible and lead her towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm

When they were inside, she still hadn't said anything but the apology from before. Her mind was completely empty, she didn't know what to say, think, or do.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 pm

He had gone into the kitchen and brewed some coffee to warm C.C. up because of the chilled weather. "Here's some coffee, you might not like it but i'll warm you up."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

She had sat down on the remainders of the couch, and she took the cup coffee in her hands, but didn't drink it. She just stared into the cup, seeing her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:44 pm

"I know I have no right to ask you what has happened, or even the trust, but I might be able to help you if i can."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 pm

By the sent she was giving, her body smell, he should easily be able to tell what had happened. She could have read his mind easily to see he knew most likely what happened, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm

He could tell what had happened to her, but he wanted her to open up to him. "I still owe you one for earlier so i want to help as much as i can." He gave off a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm

"I didn't want to ... I begged him ... but he didn't listen ... I love him, but ... why didn't he stop ... " Tears ran down her cheeks again, slowly, and she held the cup in her hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

He put her head to his chest and hugged her. "It's over now." He's not the best with words so he figured it would help to let her talk about it to him more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 pm

She buried her face in his shoulder. "Why!? Couldn't he just STOP!?" She was going hysteric, but for the luck of all people in the surroundings, her powers weren't affected by her rage. "He knows I'm pregnant, damn it I told him, SO many times. I told him to wait, I told him to stop, I ... "
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm

He repeated the same words he had said before and held her tighter. "Something had probably taken control of him, he wasn't the man you knew." He was thinking about his other half again and how it took control of him so many times.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

"It was him, I felt that ... He liked seeing my this vulnerable, he wanted to take advantage of that, he said all that ... " She was crying again, and in her crying, the rubble in front of Gyan was gathering, and reforming the wall.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 pm

"Then he's not a real man, not a respectable one, and that's being generous." He was getting agitated at the thought of someone being like that.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

"But ... he's never been like that. He's always nice, caring, and gentle ... " The wall was entirely fixed now, and they were sitting on a good as new couch. She still had her face in his shoulder, and her feet were pulled up on the couch, so she wouldn't be touching the floor with them.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:31 pm

"Has anything been off about him before this happened?" He was curious on if it was pent up stress or something that could have set him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call outside of Amber's    A call outside of Amber's  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A call outside of Amber's
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: