Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A free walking in the park.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A free walking in the park. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 am

Hyjil troed to dodge him while preparing more spells.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:21 am

Kobachi only made a little contact with her neck, he jumped back and waited for an attack. "Like I said it might have cost you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 am

Hyjil tried to hit him with water and lightning again.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 am

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 am

Kobachi braced himself for the water, and when he was hit by it, it dowsed his fire. Steam was rising from his body. "Nice shot-t." He was cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 am

Hyjil kept the motion going an prepared more spells.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 am

Kobachi knew going in with just melee wouldn't be enough against her magic, he had, once again, underestimated her. He kicked up the gun to his hands and loaded. "Now i won't go so easy." He shot at her foot.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Gun Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 am

Hyjil prepared another water spell this time not to douse him but cut him lie a sword. The second spell was an ice spell to freeze his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 am

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 3

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 am

Kobachi took out the ammo in his gun and tried to un-jam it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 am

Hyjil tried to freeze him again, and she pulled out a gun and shot it at him trying to shoot his gun out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 am

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 10

#2 'Gun Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am

Kobachi saw her take out the gun and tried to dodge by rolling.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 am

Hyjil flips the gun around and runs at Kobachi trying to pistol whip him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 am

Kobachi saw her attempt to pistol whip him and tried avoid it, and tried to hit her with the back off his gun.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 am

'Dodge Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 am

Hyjil barely clipped him with the gun and she fell over, "I lost I think."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 am

Kobachi pointed the gun at her. "It seems like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 am

Hyjil smiled, "you win so help me up. Or do you want to shoot me?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 am

Kobachi smiled and let out a laugh. "The bounty is mine.' He let out very dramatic laugh. "I'm only kidding." He put his gun away and held his hand out for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

Hyjil grabbed his hand, and got herself up. "You are getting pretty good at this. The bounty is yours I'll wire you the money." Hyjil winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 am

Kobachi smiled at her. He didn't know why but something took over when he held the gun. "I'll accept payment in a meal." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A free walking in the park.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next