Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A free walking in the park.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A free walking in the park. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 am

"Things never go as we plan them, that is how the thing we call life goes." Hyjil kissed his neck her lips were cold.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 am

Kobachi got a shiver by her cold lips. "Brrr... that was cold." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 am

"Then warm them up," Hyjil kisses his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 am

Kobachi put his power into warming his lips and continued kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 am

Hyjil pulled back, "jeeze do we have nothing to do but play lovy dovey couple?" Hyjil laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 am

Kobachi joined in laughing. "Yea, but i really haven't been getting any bounties recently. It's kinda sad, seeing as which that's my only income."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 am

Hyjil sighed, "I have plenty of money for us to live on. If you want to do bounties you can just say so."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

Kobachi sighed and ate the cone of his ice cream. "Do you know of any active bounties going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:12 am

Hyjil sighed, "no I do not. Just call your friend and ask."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 am

Kobachi took out his phone and pressed in a few numbers, after having talked to the man on the phone he hung up. "Well turns out we know one of them..." He looked towards the ice cream stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 am

Hyjil grabbed his hand, "no I like the ice cream. Leave it to someone else."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:22 am

Kobachi gave off a sigh. "I know, he lucked out. If it weren't for that ice cream i'd have him be knocked out in no time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

"Damn his decent prices and great ice cream." Hyjil was almost yelling it.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

Kobachi laid his gun on his lap. "They're almost to die for..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 am

Hyjil got up, "lets walk a bit more you can do a bounty after we get home."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:44 am

Kobachi put his gun away. "Aww...fine." He stood up from the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 am

Hyjil grabbed his arm, "so we can walk to an empty area and practice fighting."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 am

"Honestly i wouldn't know if this gun would even kill him or not...but sparing does sound like fun." Kobachi walked with Hyjil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:51 am

"Then lets go," they got to an empty place and hyjil stepped back. "Lets see if I can still fight."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:54 am

Kobachi took out his gun and placed it on the ground. "I'll let you attack first, i need to work a little on my defense." He got into a stance and waved for Hyjil to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:56 am

Hyjil made a staff appear then she started to focus on a water spell and a lightning spell, "I plan to take you out in one effort."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:59 am

Kobachi concentrated and made fire appear in his hands like he was carrying two knives. He held them in a way that they were facing away from her. "I don't intend on letting you take me out that easily." He grew a cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 am

Hyjil blasted him with a water spell followed by lightning, they were not too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 am

Kobachi charged her and ran to knock her out by judo chopping her neck. "That miss might just cost you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A free walking in the park.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next