Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_voting_barA free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A free walking in the park.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

A free walking in the park. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 am

Kobachi smiled and took off his pants. "Well, i guess i was more curious than not on what it would be like to do it in a public place." He got closer to her and started, but was careful that others wouldn't hear them.

Time skip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 am

Hyjil untied Kobachi's shirt that was covering her mouth, she took deep breaths to calm down. "You are lucky I thought to gag my mouth, though I had lots of fun." She put her panties back on.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 am

Kobachi put his pants back on. "I am lucky and it was pretty fun. I guess this'll be the last time we do this sort of thing, huh? I mean soon we won't be able to." He was a little self conscious about maybe have chosen a better spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 am

Hyjil helped him put his shirt back on, "safe wise we have a few months before it is unsafe." Hyjil fixed her hair, "help me out of here like I have disabilities that require your help. That should cover anyone wondering what we were doing."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:37 am

"A disability, huh?" Kobachi grabbed linked arms with her and walked her out of the bathroom all the while telling people who started that she was blind and needed me to help her around. He walked her out of the cafe and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:40 am

"You are cute when your embarrassed, you should worry less. I am sure they all knew what we were doing and your lie failed." Hyjil laughed, and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:42 am

Kobachi dropped his head. "You really think so huh?" He let out a sigh. "Well it was worth a shot at least." He gave out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:47 am

Hyjil bit his ear, "don't look so down many men would kill to do that in public." She laughed and started to walk with him holding his arm.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 am

Kobachi laughed. "I guess so. So, where to now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 am

Hyjil blushed, "there is empty place out of sight. Lets finish up our trip there."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 am

Kobachi smiled at her. "Alright, lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 am

Hyjil lead the way and they made it to a place out of sight of people. She took her panties off again, "don't hold back this time."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 am

Kobachi took off his pants. "So that's why you wanted to go out of sight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 am

Hyjil kissed him, "yup I plan to make your hearing go out this time."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 am

"I look forward to it." Kobachi wrapped his arms around her and decided not to go as easy on her this time. And he went into her.

Time skipping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 am

Hyjil was breathing hard, "we should go home I am tired."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 am

Kobachi nodded, he was exhausted. "Yea, let's go." They threw on all of their clothes and headed back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A free walking in the park.   A free walking in the park. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A free walking in the park.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5