Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_voting_barA visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_voting_barA visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A visit down memory lane

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A visit down memory lane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:36 pm

"I don't think so. For as far as I can feel not." She went back to playing around with her devicer key.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Pyrus stopped her hands again, "I do not know what to tell you other then try to live a normal life with feix. Your a goddess if you wanted to I bet you could make him live forever like you. You do not have to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 pm

"I am alone. Nobody is like me. Not Feix, not my coming daughter, not you. No one." Her voice had turned icecold, and her eyes glazed into Pyrus' eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Pyrus grabbed C.C. and hugged her, "you will not be alone your child will have childern and they will have childern. You can be an active part of their life. You can patch things up with Vayne and have a friend forever."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 pm

"No." She pushed him away a bit. Her look was icecold, and with a certain determination. "Feix will be able to care for the child. After it's born, I'll disappear again, and then I'm going to return to who I was before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Pyrus looked at her, "you can't leave him alone. I doubt he would be happy that thw one he loves is leaving." Pyrus sighed, he did not like where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Things happen. If I were human, he would have to deal with the fact I'd die eventually. This is nothing different. Only the point of time where I leave him is." She stood up, and faced Pyrus, who was bigger then her. "You owe a lot of people an apology, by the way. You're screwing around isn't something you should let go lightly. Take responsibility."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Pyrus sighed, "yeah I will work on it. Though you should stay with him as long as possible, and don't go changing the subject on me." Pyrus got up too, "though nothing gets past you. Go discuss things with him, do not leave him in the dark." Pyrus patted her head, "you should consider his feelings too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:17 pm

"His feelings mean nothing in comparison to the weight of the world. Not to me. To you, maybe, but to me, not. The others you hurt however, they need to be apologized to. And you refuse to do so. Even in case they would." She walked past him. "Think about your mistakes, Casanova. Maybe you'll find out where you went wrong eventually. I have mine to correct."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"The world don't matter when it comes to love. I did not stand up to you just for the people I did it for my loved ones. When you get your own issues worked out then you can harp on me." Pyrus knew she was right though he would have to track down that obian and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 pm

"I cannot let emotions affect me anymore. They are radical, and have us make decisions that are biased. I have no use for those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Pyrus sighed, "go talk to him and tell him. I will not argue with you anymore, I have a wife of my own. I can no longer persue you as a love interest." Pyrus started to walk away, "though I guess he means nothing to you if you can say stuff like that. I guess being a god lets you use people and abandon them freely."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 pm

"I don't use people to let off my own steam, like you do. I don't use people at all. I try to live with them, but seen as I am a lot different, I can't do that. So I've come to terms with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"We are the same then we both had to do whatever we needed to survive. No shame in leaving people when you need too. Don't lie to yourself you got what you needed from Feix now you will move on and do something else."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 pm

"We are not the same. You use women. I use nothing but myself. I do love Feix, but the fact that I have a responsibility interferes with that, and I must put my priorities. You just play people, and even when you realize you are wrong, you would never admit those mistakes publicly." She walked off, out of the doors of the Museum, knowing she had been hard to him, but feeling the rage of all former occurances between him and women, and no longer sitting by and watching it happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Pyrus followed her, "don't end up like me. The world will move on without you. Don't use your duties as an excuse to escape happyness you think you do not deserve." Pyrus walked away, he went on a journy to apologize to the people he wronged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit down memory lane   A visit down memory lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit down memory lane
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2