Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Royal Gardens: First Visit I_vote_lcapRoyal Gardens: First Visit I_voting_barRoyal Gardens: First Visit I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Royal Gardens: First Visit I_vote_lcapRoyal Gardens: First Visit I_voting_barRoyal Gardens: First Visit I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Royal Gardens: First Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Royal Gardens: First Visit Empty
PostSubject: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 am

*The portal Tsunnau had made was surprisingly stable as she exited into the gardens area, and she 'felt' a kind of emotion she hadn't felt before: regret. She didn't remember anything, but she felt she had abandoned Dark Ray for so long...* "I must be early...I don't see the woman yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:34 am

"You're not early. It's morning, so you're in time." C.C. walked to her from beihnd the altar that was in front of her. "You had questions to be answered, I have those. So, ask the questions." She walked up the altar, indicating Tsunnau to follow her there.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 am

*She followed* "...I...don't know where to start...you gave me much to think about already..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 am

"Then perhaps you should be thinking, instead of being here." She turned around, showing the intention of leaving again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 am

"...how much did I tell you...you know...before going dormant?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:51 am

"We spent several weeks together, and you feared they would catch you, which, in the end, they did. You tried to make a failsafe, and told me anything you considered important at the time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 am

"Then I guess I'd better make use of what I tried to do...could you fill me in on what I told you? Or did I make you swear not to tell, even me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 am

"I'm not a book that an read itself out loud. You claimed to have questions. So ask them, then I will answer them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:00 am

"Please tell me about myself...while we were together...did I have emotions then? Or did I develop them recently?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 am

"Your asking questions you are able to answer yourself. If before you had no emotions, there would be no logical explanation for the creation of Dark Ray."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 am

"...true...what happened to me to lose my memory...you said someone wiped it. Who was I afraid of getting caught by?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:06 am

"A small group which by now has fallen apart, and all in that died and are long forgotten. They were Obian hunters, and as they got wind of you lying in your crypt, they opened it, which caused you to wake up, before you should have. You took them out, most of them, and I found you not a day after that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 am

"...so that's what you meant by 'waking up early'? Then that explains this photo?" *She digs out the photo of Tsunnau, Tsun, and a winged figure, and shows it to Shizuku*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 am

"Might. I don't know that one, it probably is a token you made for your freedom." C.C. put her hands on the side of the altar, and looked over the Garden. "Looks nice here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 am

*Tsunnau looks over the garden too* "...you know...I took that lady's name. She laid on the burial bed next to mine...if this is me in the photo...my name was stricken from it. Almost as if in anger by someone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 am

"Your name is different. It is not Tsunnau, that was one of the Crypt Guards names. Yours is Acrysta. At least, it is the one you took after you were, awoken by the man that created you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:30 am

"Acrysta...sounds like a beautiful name...so...can you tell me what transpired between the two of us while I was on the run? What I told you of my past?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 am

"Long story short, you once were a baroness, you died, got revived, became an Obian, that is where you were born, and destroyed pretty much the entire household there. They decided to try and stop you, they managed to, locked you in the crypt, and sayonara."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:38 am

"And that's where I was for 100,000 years? Not much memory there...is there?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:40 am

"Much more, but you need to ask more detailed. Give me a point you want to know, and I'll probably recall it. But ask me vague questions, well, it won't have much use, now will it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 am

"What specific questions do I need to ask? I can't think of anything..." *She looked out over the Gardens once more* "...how about this: How great was my powers when I was with you all those years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:47 am

"You were equal to me back then, if not stronger. Sure, I was far less powerful as I am today, but you had the power to destroy biuldings, almost entire cities, even thought that took quite some effort."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 am

"Was I? Was I the type to use it in anger? Was I the kind of...person...although I cannot consider myself as such...to use it without mercy?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 am

"You were a killer when threatened, but all in all, you were calm, calculating, and you had a passion for trying all sorts of food."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 am

"Really? I don't see the point in something like that though...my 'kind' doesn't need to eat, right? Was it just for 'fun'? Or was there a reason behind it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens: First Visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next