Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_voting_barGathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_voting_barGathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gathering things with foxes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:33 am

"Yeah you don't wanna do that it would be bad."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 am

"Why what is it? And what did daddy mean about bad lollipops or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 am

"Just forget about it ok?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:39 am

"If you say so lady. Oh, I almost forgot I should reward you for helping me earlier..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 am

Kyra looked down, "don't worry about rewarding me."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 am

"Oh, I know, you said you liked my daddy's manga right?" Konata went into her dad's studio and dug around in his trash can. She came back with a piece of paper. "Here, this is one of his scrapped pages from a manga he did. This is valuable right?" She looked like a cross between acting cute and genuinely wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:51 am

Kyra looked at it, "you do need to give me that." Kyra kissed her on the forehead, "just be a good girl and stay out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 am

"M'kay!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 am

Kyra smiled, "I am going to go home bow OK?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 am

"Sure. thanks again. I had lots of fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 am

Kyra walked home after bowing to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering things with foxes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4