Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_voting_barGathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_voting_barGathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gathering things with foxes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 pm

"Taking a break from work, I am working on a classified project and my boss hurt himself."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"The funky man? that's too bad. Speaking of classified projects, I am going to have a little brother in about 5 years. Part of one of Doctor Fuji's experiments or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm

"That is interesting," Kyra was a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm

"Yeah, something about a vessel for daddy's memories to carry on his work after he dies or something, I really didn't pay much attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 pm

"To each his own I guess." Kyra smiled, people are strange about carrying on.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 pm

"People are people. Well, Mommy comes back tomorrow, so I need to take my stuff back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

"Do you need any help?" Kyra smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:27 pm

"Well, I'm not so sure, I need to send a SMS message to my Mommy. If I just need to take it to the apartment, I should be fine. But if it needs to go to the big house then I could use some help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:31 pm

"Well figure it out Kona," Kyra looked at all te stuff konata had.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Konata messaged her mother and got a reply a few seconds later.

"Well, looks like I just need to take it to the apartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 pm

"Ok if you need any help I am here if not I'll go home."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm

"You can help if you want, it will get done quicker that way. However if you just want to go you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Kyra grabbed a box and picked it up, "I don't mind helping you out."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 pm

"OK thanks, do you know teh address? he puts a map to it at the back of every book he releases.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Kyra blushed, "yeah I have it memorized."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 pm

"Alright, lets go then!" Konata grabbed teh other box. "See ya soon Miho-chan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 am

Kyra walked withe box to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:12 am

Konata opened the door and invited Kyra inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 am

Kyra put the box down, "this seems like a nice place."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 am

"It's okay. Its not as good as our big house. But this is where daddy's workshop is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 am

Kyra looked around, "this amazing for me being here. I like your dad's mangas."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:31 am

"He's the god of modern manga as they say, Kami no Manga Shin. I think its a pointless title, but he's leet so it's 'k."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 am

Kyra laughed, "he is pretty good at making storys that draw you in. I wanted to come here once in my life to say I did it."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 am

"It's too bad you couldn't meet him while you were here though. Although you're probably in luck. He probably would have just made lame jokes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:50 am

"I don't want to meet him, it would ruin my perfect image of him you know what I mean?" Kyra looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering things with foxes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next