Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_voting_barGathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_voting_barGathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gathering things with foxes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:55 am

"Yeah, probably right. Apparently he was quite pretty back when he was in highschool, I don't even recognize him in the pictures."
Konata pointed to a picture taken not long after the last tournament. He and Namide were in the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am

"Wow he looked pretty good and that woman looks like the queen of the demon world."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:59 am

"Yeah, that's her. I never met her personally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 am

"Well kona anythig else you need help with or a game you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am

"Oh! There is one game we could play!" Konata ran back into her room and brought out a strange looking vase with a box tied to the top. "It's an ancient card game where you battle with dragons. doesn't it sound fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:15 am

Kyra looked at the vase, "that does not look lie a gam we should play it looks very old."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 am

"It's okay. apparently it was cursed but the curse was broken when a mysterious game master was able to defeat the evil spirit trapped within it...Well, that's the story of it anyways. This is a replica of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 am

"Well set it up and lets play it then."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 am

"Yay!" *She set up the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 am

"How do we play this game?" Kyra took a seat in front of it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 am

"Uh...I have no idea...wait! they did play this in a manga once, let me go try to find it..." Konata went into another room which had an entire library's worth of manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 am

Kyra sat there and waited for konata to return.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:40 am

"Aha! Here it is! Volume 6, Chapter 46...Ok, this looks simple enough..." Konata explained the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:43 am

"Make the first move then," Kyra watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:53 am

The game waged on for nearly an hour, then Konata managed to pull out a victory. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Yatta!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 am

"You are pretty good at this game, I feel I just got cheated by a little girl."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 am

"Hey now, this was my fist time playing this. For all I know you are a master at it and held back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 am

"I am no master of this game, you are just good at it."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:12 am

"It must just be the power of my youth that lead me to succeed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:15 am

Kyra busted up laughing and fell over.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 am

"Are you ok?" Konata tried to act concernbed, but also burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 am

"Yeah what you said was too funny."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:22 am

"My humorous side is nearly as great as my beauty..." She laughed some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

Kyra laughed, "maybe in a few years you will have all the boys drooling all over you."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 am

"My daddy said there is a place I could go where that could happen now, but never to go there...or else!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering things with foxes   Gathering things with foxes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering things with foxes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next