Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQuest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_voting_barQuest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQuest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_voting_barQuest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Quest for Ozzy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 am

"Any other ideas of where she could be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 am

Igrus sighed, "I sense something going the other way." Igrus started to move in the direction.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:47 am

"Hey, wait up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 am

Igrus felt he was getting closer, "aunt Ozzy please wait up."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 am

*Ozzy turns around* "Well if it isn't the half-breed runt. What do ya want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 am

Igrus stopped, "I need to return this gun ad well my friend here was lookin for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 am

"That old thing? I don't have any need for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 am

Igrus looked at it, "it means more to you then you will admit."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 am

"You keep it. Yer old enough. Maybe ya can fix it up fer yerself someday."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:00 am

"Well, can you at least hear my request?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:01 am

"You...yer human, ain't ya? Humans don't belong 'ere. To dangerous, and yer lucky I ain't the kind a demon who likes ta eat humans. But what do ya want, to come all the way 'ere to see me?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:03 am

"My master would like a sample of your DNA. Your approval is encouraged, but not required."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:04 am

Igrus smiled, "a demon such as yourself would not soil their name eating a human. She is safe with me, no one would mess with me here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:07 am

"...ya still on that pointless quest of yers? Yer aunt regina wouldn't approve of ya, even if yer the strongest...yer jus' followin' in yer mother's footsteps, doin' that." *Ozzy leans into Lannette's face* "Why do ya want that? Some sorta diabolical science project you humans are so into? Do natural selection fer once..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 am

Igrus smiled, "at least mom could think for herself unlike you and my other aunts." Igrus yawned and sat down.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 am

"The Doctor is working on an experiment that is needed to save all worlds. One that will end all strife. Your DNA would be a great help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 am

Igrus got up, "your better off getting the dna of someone much more useful. She is just a mindless puppet with no master." Igrus was not being his normal nice self.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 am

"I never gave a damn what yer grandfather thought...I 'ave my own views...I just said 'Yes Sir', and tha' was it. And why does it 'ave to be my DNA? Why not some other demons'? Yer a rude human...ya know that? If it wern't fer my nephew 'ere, I'd 'ave ripped yer head off by just talkin' ta me."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:17 am

"Please miss, you don't understand. The doctor has said that the spirits are more and more restless. They say that he day is drawing near. We don't know when, all we know is that it will be soon. And we have no time to waste."

The chimera in her pocket sneaked down and was headed around to Ozzy's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 am

Igrus stepped in front of lanette, he had an evil look in his eye. "Bow down and say sorry for being rude or I will force you too. You can be rude to m all you want but you will be nice to her or I will make you be nice." Igrus had a very powerful aura about him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 am

"Ya think I care for the human world's problems? And I sense that yer 'pet' just got loose. Ya should keep a closer 'eye' on it. Don' give me a reason to kill ya." *Ozzy turns around and kicks the chimera a good distance away.*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 am

"Nutty!" Lanette called out to the chimera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 am

Igrus got into a fighting pose, "Ozzy get ready to feel regret."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 am

"Igrus, ya may have gotten stronger, but yer still no match for yer auntie 'ere."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 am

Lanette swallowed a shiny stone that she had taken from her pocket. "Please, I have wanted to try this out for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next