Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sakura's Card Quest I_vote_lcapSakura's Card Quest I_voting_barSakura's Card Quest I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sakura's Card Quest I_vote_lcapSakura's Card Quest I_voting_barSakura's Card Quest I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sakura's Card Quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Sakura's Card Quest Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's Card Quest   Sakura's Card Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 am

After searching the town, Sakura was able to defeat and capture 2 more cards that were causing havoc, "The Rain" and "The Arrow". Along with the "Amun" card she obtained at the museum, her collection now totaled 12. She returned to the park, hoping to find more cars there as well.
Back to top Go down

Sakura's Card Quest
Page 1 of 1