Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Quest for Ozzy I_vote_lcapQuest for Ozzy I_voting_barQuest for Ozzy I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Quest for Ozzy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 am

Lanette and Igrus arrived in Demon World. "Great, where are we now?"
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 am

Igrus looked around, "we start by finding a demon and asking about her."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 am

"Okay, you don't think they'd be bothered by a human's presence, do you? If need be, Fuji did give me some medicine that is supposed to hide my scent."
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 am

Igrus got close to Lanette and sniffed her neck, "I don't mind your smell."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 am

"Yes, but I am obviously Human. If we do run into someone stronger than you, they might be angry or something."
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:31 am

Igrus smiled, "that is the excitement we never know what will happen. Just act like you belong and are powerful no one will suspect a thing." Igrus pulled her close to him, "if your afraid just stay close to me."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am

"I'm not afraid! I have a ton of equipment with me. I even brought a chimera just in case." She revealed a small squirrel-like creature in her pocket. "And if you say just to act naturally, then it shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am

Igrus laughed, "well if you say so lets go I bet if we try we can find her."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 am

"Right. Hey let's ask that person over there?" She pointed to a demon who had a humanoid form but snake-like eyes and tongue.
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 am

Igrus walked up, "looking for a demon named Ozzy know where she is."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 am

The snake-demon answered. "That'sssssss classssified information. Of courssssssse. I could be wrong."
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 am

Igrus gave it a death glare, "tell me or you might end up being turned into a rat." Igrus had a scray presence about him almost like a lion preparing to kill a mouse.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 am

"A rat isssss tasssssty yes, but what would that help you? All I know isssss one rumor."
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:56 am

Igrus had magic flowing out his right hand, "tell me now before I lose my tempor."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:00 am

"They ssssssay sssshe appearssss if you whisssstle near the old bridge to the sssssouth and then through an axe into teh water. This is jussssst a rumor though, I have never tried it."
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:06 am

Igrus looked at him, "it is a riddle I have it figured out now leave my sight." Igrus kept up his guard.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 am

The snake demon slithered off.

Lanette tapped Igrus on teh shoulder. "So, what did you find out?"
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:14 am

Igrus sighed, "I have an idea where she might be." He grabbed her hand and went to where his hunch took him. "Aunt Ozzy you here?" Igrus yelled out his voice traveled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 am

"Do you think she heard you?"
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:25 am

Igrus sighed, "even if she did I doubt she would come out. That is why I have something I swiped from Ignis." He pulled out a really old destroyed gun.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 am

"Eh? That thing is broken. What good will it do?"
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 am

"It is her old gun and she wanted it back but uncle Ignis never returned it." Ignis was talkong very loud.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 am

"Ah, bribery. always a good idea."
Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:38 am

Igrus looked around, "well looks like that failed."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 am

*Ozzy walked out of a run-down building a ways away. She walks in the opposite direction from them.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for Ozzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Ozzy   Quest for Ozzy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for Ozzy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: