Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Daion Estate, Main Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 am

"Like I told Pyrus...I hadn't thought of mother in ages...that's why I never mentioned her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 am

Syprus wrapped his arms around Tsun, "your acting tuff again. Your sad you didn't think about her every day." Syprus kept holding Tsun it was the only thing he could think to do for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 am

"..." *Tsun breaks away and involuntarily opens the door to her room, as if it was drawing her into it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:39 am

Syprus walks after her, "Sweetie please don't force yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:42 am

"I know...but it's as if something's drawing me in..." *The entire room was covered in dust. The picture frames, the bed, a small TV set, all covered in 645 years of dust.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 am

Syprus looked around, "the place is untouched..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 am

"Didn't I tell you? Not a soul has been in here since I left...even the air is stagnant..." *Tsun walks over to a shelf of photos and picks one up, kicking up dust. She wipes off the dust to reveal a 5 year old, silver-haired girl* "...for so long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 am

Syprus stayed glued to her, "that is a nice picture."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 am

"I was so young..." *Tsun handed the photo to syprus as she picked up another picture frame, wiping it off as well, revealing a photo of her and her mother, when she was naught but twenty*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:59 am

"Don't over do it your under stress as it is honey." Syprus looked at the photos.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:01 am

"..." *Tsun just stared at the photo, her eyes going blank, and she sunk to her knees, getting dust all over herself and anything nearby* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:04 am

Syprus grabbed her and held her, "everything will be fine. Just listen to my voice and calm down." Syprus held Tsun and hummed to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 am

*Tsun fell asleep, dropping the photo to the floor* "No...more,...please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:08 am

Syprus picked her up and moved to the hallway. He sat against a wall and kaid Tsun's head on his lap. "Honey you are going to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:09 am

*Tsun just slept, emotionally tired.* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:12 am

Syprus sent a message to pyrus to find a place to stay with Igrus. Syprus watches over Tsun as she slept, he used his soothing magic on her while he hummed. The hours startes to pass by.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:13 am

*Tsun wakes up a little while later* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:15 am

Syprus hands her one of her batteries, "I thought this might happen."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 am

"No thanks...I'm...fine." *She gets up, dusts herself off, and looks into the room* "Give one of the photos to Igrus...will you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 am

Syprus got up and held her, "don't be stubborn. You over loades yourself and now your going cold again. Think and thin for rich or poor I am here for you. You can cry on my shoulder or even go off on me over your anger." Syprus kept holding Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

"It's who I am..." *She walks into the room, and grabs the photo of her and her mother, and hands it to Syprus* "...you should understand. Now let's get back to Pyrus and Igrus, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 am

Syprus sighed, "you cried around dad and let your defenses down. Yeah we can go find them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 am

"Alright." *They walked to the throne room, where Igrus and Pyrus were*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:33 am

Igrus was listening to one of Pyrus' rants, Syprus walked up to igrus and gave him the photo. "This photo is similar to the one the nice winged lady had." Igrus looked at it a minute.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:33 am

"What winged lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daion Estate, Main Castle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next