Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Daion Estate, Main Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 am

Igrus yawned and walked over and hugged Tsun, "mom you don't have to pretend to be tuff."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:25 am

"...I know...but I feel I have an image to live up to, you know? Like you and your desire to prove to your Aunt Regina that you can be strong, despite not being full demon...it's quite similar. Now honey, pay your respects to your mother-in-law, okay? It's your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:27 am

Syprus walked up and bowed, "thank you for being a good mother. You raised a great girl." Syprus bowed again and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

"Father? You want to pay respects too?" *Tsun looks at Pyrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 am

Pyrus walked up and smiled, "lets talk again when I die again. I will watch over your daughter and I tried to take care of the others too. You should be proud of Tsun." Pyrus bowed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 am

"Thank you mother...for giving me the chance to find love...I felt like a rock after you died...father wasn't any help, he only wanted his way. The murrpaus banished him from this realm, and the estate has gone to ruins. Your daughters are scattered to the winds...and I, your first born daughter...will always honor you. I'm sorry I didn't bring you a proper burial gift, as per tradition...but I give you my sword...my pride as a demon of the Daion clan...firstborn and heir to the estate, as my burial gift." *Tsun takes out her sword and places it beside her mother's body, in ritualistic fashion* "Please be well, my dearest mother. Accept this gift from your blood, to your blood." *Tsun turns away, and chants a rite*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 am

Everyone stood around kinda dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 am

"Yes, I gave my sword as a burial gift. It seemed fitting enough..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:46 am

"I will protect you so there is no need for it." Syprus looked at the sword, "I have phantom pains from 6 none excistant bullet holes that say you will be fine." Syprus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:50 am

"...I am not a fighter now...I'm a housewife and teacher. There is no need for the weapon. As sad as I am to let it go, I feel it is a step in that direction...I still have my powers to protect me." *Tsun makes ready to leave the chamber.* "Pay your final respects, and I'll see you up in the castle grounds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:52 am

They all payed finl repects and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 am

"Let's go to the castle...I'd like to look around inside..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 am

Pyrus and Igrus started to talk, "lets go pyrus and igrus are talking. It has been a while since we talked alone." Syprus help Tsun's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 am

*They walked into the castle, and Tsun wandered around the damaged corridors with Syprus* "It's really gone to ruins...hasn't it? Since you came to rescue me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 am

Syprus looked down, "I am sorry I went off on you. I am still a hot headed fool after all these years." Syprus was getting depressed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:59 am

"It's okay, you didn't know, I didn't do a good enough explanation on why I couldn't go in with you guys...it's my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 am

Syprus hugged Tsun, "you know it was you who saved me. Who knows what would of happened if you were not here for me. We should have the castle restored, it is sad to see this place in ruins."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 am

"Should we?" *They walk past her old room, and Tsun stops in front of the door* "My room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 am

Syprus stopped, "do you want to go in and look around?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am

*Tsun shook her head* "I don't know if I should...no one's been inside since I left that night..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 am

Syprus squeezed her hand, "this is all about you. Dad told me about your break down, he was touched you considered him your father. If you need to let off some more stuff you should, it is bad to bottle it up." Syprus hummed a little for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:18 am

"But there's so many bad memories in these walls...you don't know the half of what happened..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 am

"Ok just saying if it gets to be too much tell me, I will carry you out. No one is making you face this, if your not ready yet we can go." Syprus was using a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 am

"...I'll leave the memories where they lay...no sense in dredging up old feelings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 am

Syprus let out a sigh, "I thought so. Our childern are growing up, I might go into early retirement. Tsun if you missed seing your mother you shoukd of spoken up sooner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daion Estate, Main Castle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next