Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus Nekomi's day off

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 am

"I do want the photo but the emotions tied to the photo reject me right now. The photo is screaming it wants to see mom first." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 am

"How can you tell? It's just a photo, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 am

"Sensing emotions of people and objects it is a skill that I have. I bet even you have emotions you just deny yourself them." Igrus bowed, "if this is over I think lunch is about to start and that is when the beautiful office ladies show up in huge groups here." Igrus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 am

"...could you tell me one last thing? What are the emotions of this other photo? It has three people in it...one is a younger version of your mother, and two other people I do not recognize..." *Tsunnau digs out the other photo with Tsun, Tsunnau, and a winged figure, and shows it to Igrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 am

Igrus touched the photo and he started to smile, "it is a very happy photo. You should hold onto that photo I think it belongs with you." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 am

"...what do you mean, it belongs with me? I'm not in this photo...I was dormant in the crypt when this was taken..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 am

"Yes but I have a feeling that it belongs with you. Sometimes we hold unto objects that have nothing to do with us, I think it might have something to do with your past. I can be wrong, but there is no harm in you having that photo."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:46 am

"...okay...I will give the other photo to your mother, if that's what the photo wants...and she can give it to you afterwards...right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 am

"If she chooses to, don't over think it just ask your questions and let her have the photos." Igrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:50 am

"Alright...thank you for your help..." *Tsunnau kissed Igrus in the cheek* "...and you're right, I do have emotions, surprising from an Obian, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:55 am

"I am not surprised there is very little that is imposible. I think every obian has emotions they just choose to ignore them. Now if you need anything else you can find me." Igrus blushed from the kiss and he bowed and walked away back to his spot under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 am

"Alright..." *Tsunnau and Tetsuno walk to the location Igrus put on the slip pf paper*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus Nekomi's day off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2