Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_voting_barTsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_voting_barTsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsunnau's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 am

"Well...if what she said is true...you are my...child...making me the first of the Obians...I don't quite believe this myself...but if it's true...I'll take you in...protect you...my child."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 am

Dark Ray didn't react to the things she said about her being his mother. In fact, those were things he was not familiar with, he did not know how to handle with such things. He was trying to understand, but he couldn't grasp the content, and in his attempts, he was getting weaker, and grew more desperate. "What ... Child ... Take me in ... "
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 am

"I'll 'love' you...I may not remember giving 'birth' to you, but you've been alone all this time...I want to make up for not being there...or abandoning you if that's what I did..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 am

As he was still trying to understand, the room turned darker, the lights blew, the walls cracked, and he was losing control over his power. Clearly in pain as well, Dark Ray closed his eyes, trying to concentrate, without avail.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:56 am

"Wha...what's happening!?" *Tsunnau looked around the room for the source of the chaos, but found nothing*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:00 am

Dark Ray fell on the ground, kneeling, if he had any, with one hand against his head, the other holding him up. "It makes ... no ... sense ..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:05 am

"It may not...but if it's true...I'll be there for you, always." *Tsunnau got down on her knees in front of Dark Ray and hugged him, crying a bit* "...I don't understand any of it either, but with my memory like it is...I don't know if it's true...but for the moment...let's be 'family'...okay? You were there from when I awoke in the crypt, watching me, helping me. I want to do the same...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 am

As she hugged him, and touched his actual form, his eyes shot open. Never, in the memory he has, had anyone been able to touch him, physically. Always it had been over other methods, like water that he was lying in, or with gloves, or such. But physical contact he had never had. Until now. From his visible eye, a tear rolled down, feeling, that for once, he belonged somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 am

"So...if you really are...mine...it's my responsibility to protect you...so..." *Tears began to flow as Tsunnau hugged Dark Ray.* "...it's my turn to watch over you...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 am

Only a slight sound came from him, a bit like a bear, but barely hearable. Dark Ray couldn't move, and knowing Tsunnau somehow belonged to him, he still couldn't fathom in what way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 am

*Wiping her tears away, she let go of Dark Ray* "...now, for the question I wanted to ask of you...do you know where the Royal Gardens are in the Monster World?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:24 am

Being able to focus on something cold, on facts again, he nodded, for as far as his deformed body would let him do such a thing. "Next to the Royal Palace, in the Monster World."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 am

"Thank you...I love you, okay? You are welcome here in the castle whenever you see fit. Make yourself at home. My child. Be safe, and call me should you need my assistance." *She made a weak smile at Dark Ray as she opened up a portal to the monster world, and walked through it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunnau's Room   Tsunnau's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunnau's Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5