Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Search for the Legendary Mangaka

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:01 am

"7 wow you are getting old." Pyrus patted her head and smiled, "I didn't do too much for you. I just showed you a dangerous move." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 am

"Oh nonsense, that move helped me to win the tournament. If it weren't for you and Namide, I may have never realized my dream. And then the world would have been much different than it is now. I changed the course of history that day. Of course, that is nothing compared to what you did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 am

"I lost a fight with a goddess, I guess it is just my luck. I thought I'd say hi I bet an important mangaka like you has a dead line to meet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 am

"HA! deadlines, I am a chapter ahead of schedule! I have a one-shot appearing in next week's JUMP, but it's nearly done as well. I have to say, computers make this a lot easier than how they described in Bakuman. We have made such leaps in technology since then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 am

"I read that series when it was coming out, I guess my age really shows. I am looking forward to the oneshot." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:33 am

Gokudo ran back into Ryuji's apartment. "Hey comic book guy, I got the money you wanted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:36 am

"Glad to know fans of the classics are able to appreciate my work."

He noticed Gokudo return. "Ah, you're back are you? well then, I'll sign the book if that's what you really want."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:39 am

"Yes please! I can finally get this over with and not have to carry this weird book with me everywhere." Gokudo handed Ryuji the correct amount of money. "Just sign it 'To Doskoi' he's the one who sent me to get it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 am

"I'll take my leave old people like me have stuff to do plus I am sure my youngest is waiting for me." Pyrus smiled and bowed. He then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:43 am

*Ryuji signed the book.
"There you go. thank you for the business. And while you're here, why not have ol' Pyrus sign it too, the story is based upon him after all."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:47 am

"What do I care if he signs it? Doskoi only asked for the signature of Ryuji. Although,that Sumo jerk could give me even more power if I get the old guy's signature too..." Gokudo thought this last part out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:50 am

Pyrus walked over, "Why not it wouldn't hurt if I signed." Pyrus made a pen appear out of thin air, "love that trick."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:53 am

Gokudo smirked. "Big deal, I can do that, but with a sword! See watch." He held up his hand that was not holding the book. "MAGIC SWORD APPEAR!" A large broadsword engulfed in flames appeared in front of him. "Impressive no?" The flames dispersed before setting fire to anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:56 am

Pyrus looked at the sword then suddenly it was in his hands, "I like the look of it. Who ever made it knew magical items, though I bet you can't use it." Pyrus laughed and cut the air with the sword.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:59 am

"Hey! that's mine! I stole it fare and square! I mean...the sword chose me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 am

Ryu patted Konata on the shoulder. "Konata, you go to your room, this could get messy."

"Okay daddy!" Konata ran back into a bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 am

Pyrus handed him the sword, "ten years ago I might of had a match." Pyrus laughed and handed him the manga, "I signed it to have fun kid." Pyrus started to walk away whistling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 am

"Good old Pyrus. Glad you came. come back any time now."

Konata opened the door from the bedroom and yelled out "Bye'cha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:09 am

"Who knows if I can come around as much teaching takes time along with my family." Pyrus yelled back.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 am

Sakura was walking home from the store when she saw Pyrus leaving the apartment. "Ah, hello sensei. Did you stop to pay us a visit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:16 am

"Yeah there was a rowdy looking guy there I almost fought him. If only I was younger old age is a hassle." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:19 am

"Oh come now you are still good for your age. I will have to tell Ryuji to keep his guests in better habits next time." Wink "Hope you stay well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 am

"His guest was OK I just keep getting excited when I am confronted with rowdy kids. Don't scold him too bad and certainly don't go using them card." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:27 am

"I haven't used them in a while. Now that their powers are sealed again, I hope I never will. Anyways, you take care now, I heard that we are going to get some bad weather."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 am

"I retired so the weather has nothing to do with me, stay safe sakura." Pyrus walked away chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Legendary Mangaka
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next