Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_vote_lcapSearch for the Legendary Mangaka I_voting_barSearch for the Legendary Mangaka I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_vote_lcapSearch for the Legendary Mangaka I_voting_barSearch for the Legendary Mangaka I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Search for the Legendary Mangaka

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Search for the Legendary Mangaka Empty
PostSubject: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:54 am

Gokudo followed the address printed on the map, and came to an apartment with a sign hanging on the window reading "Katsuya",
"Well, this must be the place." Gokudo knocked on the door. "Hello? is Ryuji home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:58 am

A young girl of about 7 answered the door, "N'cha mister. Daddy is busy right now, and mommy went to visit some friends. Daddy told me if anyone came today that they should come in because of depth sitting or something. Do you know what that means?"

Last edited by Aster's Blessed on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:00 am

"I think you mean destiny, because its my destiny, because its my destiny to get his autograph and get back to the crazy sumo wrestler guy in order to gain ultimate power!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 am

"Tee-hee, Yeah that was the word. You sure are funny mister. My daddy writes about funny people all the time, but you are the first real one I have net," She left the door open and ran inside. She yelled into a back room, "Daddy, the deep singy man is here to see you!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:16 am

Gokudo walked in and sat down on a chair in the living room. "Nice place you got here. From what I'd heard, I had figured you guys would live in some mansion or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:18 am

The girl shook her head. "Daddy says 'too much time in the big house spoils little girls' he also said that he thinks better when in this place."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 am

"Is that so...your dad sounds weird if you ask me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:21 am

"Hey, don't be mean." She made a pouting face,
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:22 am

"Big deal, as soon as I can talk to your father I am out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 am

"Now now, settle down." Ryuji walked into the room. "So, you are the one who destiny has called to me?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:28 am

"Look, I don't know anything about your destiny. I just know that the sooner you sign this book, the sooner I will reach mine." He handed the copy of "Torture School: Lazy Mahou Teacher" to Ryuji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:28 am

"Regardless, I had a dream that a man would come visit me today and tell me a story. Do you have a story to tell? I won't sign it until I hear a story."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 am

"Fine, I'll tell you a story. There was once a knight who sought ultimate power. He met a Sumo Wrestler who was actually some weird psychic otaku person. The Sumo wrestler sent him on a quest to find a god to sign a magical scroll. Once the scroll is signed, the knight would be a step closer to his goal. However, the god was moody and refused to sign the scroll."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 am

"Were your head as smart as your mouth, you probably would have made a better story. Perhaps you do not wish for this power you seek that badly after all." He patted his daughter's head and she giggled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 am

"Look you said a story, not a good story. Now sign this book please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 am

"Ok then, ¥2000 then. That's what I normally charge."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:23 am

"What? 2000? I don't know how your currency works, but to me anything with more than 2 digits is a big number. That just sounds outrageous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 pm

"If you are that insistent, come back when you have the money, otherwise I will not sign the book for you. Now, sweetie could you get the nice man something to drink?" The little girl went into the kitchen and came back with some cans of coffee. she handed one to the man.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm

He ignored the girl. "Fine, if that's the way you want to play, i'll get your 2000 what ever you said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

Pyrus came up to the front door and knocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:11 am

Ryuji had gone back to his study. "Konata, could you get the door? daddy is busy."
"Ok!" She ran over and opened the door. "N'cha mister. Daddy has a slight headache after he talked with the death-spongey man, so try not to make too much noise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:13 am

"Hey Ryuji I heard about your sucess how about I have a talk with my good friend." Pyrus walked past the girl with no care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 am

Ryuji walked in. "Ah Pyrus, glad to see you. It's sure been a while. I doubt Konata here even recognizes you." Ryuji patted her on the head. "So have you see how popular my latest series has become?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 am

"Yeah a few of my students are fans, they otakus heard a rumor it was based on me and I give them autographs. They would be heart broken if they knew I stopped doing magic." Pyrus laughes. "Hey little girl you went and got older how old are you." Pyrus gave konata a piece of candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 am

Konata ate the candy and held up 7 fingers "This many!"

Ryuji petted her on the head. "Yeah, those sure were some good times. I know they seemed like hardships at the time, but the fact that we can look back on them and smile is good enough for me. Although, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be where I am today, so basing a story on you is the least I could do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Legendary Mangaka   Search for the Legendary Mangaka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Legendary Mangaka
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next