Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Another Obian Awakens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

"Mansion of a family of Demons, called Daion. Which brings me to the question, which name will you take now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm

*'Daion...it doesn't recall anything...and if it belonged to them, why does it look neglected? As for the name I'll take...I'll take that woman's name who rested on the slab next to mine...her name was Tsunnau...I'm guessing she was of the family of this castle...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"Then so I shall call you from now on." It floated up against the wall, all the way up, to check if any people were present. But it was dead-silent, all over the place, except for the sound of Tsunnau walking, and her armor.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:50 pm

*'So how long have you been 'alive' and in this world? What has happened in my absence?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm

"Nothing worthy of mentioning. Some fights, nothing more"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 pm

*'That's...not surprising...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm

"Have I tried to notice anything going on? Not really."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm

*'I see...and I forgot to ask you for the name you've 'taken'...what is it?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"You can name me Dark Ray. Means outcast." He went through the wall, and came back a few seconds later. "Abandoned. What you wish to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm

*'I don't know...I have no idea what I'm supposed to do after 100,000 years of dormancy...I don't remember what I was 'born' for. Do you have any plans?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:10 pm

"I don't plan anything. I follow the flow of occurances." Since these conversations were held inside tsunnau's mind, outsiders would think they are two retards, just walking around, not saying anything, for as far as human traits were still present.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 pm

*'Where do you 'live'? Should I take up residence in this abandoned castle?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 pm

"I live in the shadows. It's my connection. And that is a possibility." Dark Ray suddenly backed off, merging into the wall, as a flashlight went over the meadow on which the estate was built.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 pm

*'I know you're of the shadows...but do you have a location that you call 'home'?*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 pm

"No. Since I require no rest when I remain in shadows. And shadows are everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm

*'...okay. Now I definitely don't know what I should do from here...' She walks along the wall, looking for an entrance into the castle*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Following her frmo within the wall, Dark Ray kept vigilant. The flashlight passed, but he remained in the wall. "Take the estate and live in it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

*'Is that alright? I mean it is owned by someone...I can't just 'take' a house like I can a name...can I?' She continues to walk along the wall, not finding an entrance.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm

He came out of the wall, then creating a shadow portal, letting her inside. "Does anyone care if you take something nobody else takes?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm

*She walks inside. 'If it is 'owned', then I cannot 'take' it, is that not the case here? You said this castle belongs to a family of demons...didn't you?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

"Take them out, then that will no longer be a problem. Law of the fittest." After she passed through, he closed iot again, leaving a solid wall behind them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 pm

*'All that for a living arrangement? Should that be necessary? Seems excessive, considering this place looks neglected...' She trips on a fallen statue, not looking where she was heading, and falls down*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 pm

As he noticed, she fell down, he caught her with his arms, which felt unreal strong, for just a whisp of cloud. "It is to survive."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 pm

*'I do not wish to force a family out of their place, especially one as large as this...' She takes a step back as he caught her. 'Thank you...what are your thoughts? I do not know if the residents of this castle are even around too take out anyway...this place looks like it has been neglected for some time...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"Meaning, they are not here, so it's open for you to live in." He closed his eyes, and let a dark aura go over the entire building and compound. It went over the rock and glas in one wave, then he opened his eyes again. "No living soul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Obian Awakens
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next