Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Another Obian Awakens I_vote_lcapAnother Obian Awakens I_voting_barAnother Obian Awakens I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Another Obian Awakens I_vote_lcapAnother Obian Awakens I_voting_barAnother Obian Awakens I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Another Obian Awakens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Another Obian Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:26 pm

*A being, having laid dormant for nearly one-hundred thousand years, awoke, not remembering anything about itself. It held the form of a stark, female, angel, yet held the desires of an iron clad demon. It rose from its resting place, getting its bearings from having been 'asleep' for so long, even though its kind didn't really 'sleep'.* "Now where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Having felt the presence of an equal powerful kin, a shadow swiftly moved from one corner to another, keeping its invisable gaze fixed on the newly awaked Obian.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 pm

"I feel you're there. Come out, you have nothing to 'fear' from me." *It felt odd, talking about 'fear', or any feeling at all for that matter, after all this time in dormancy*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Ignoring that statement, it remained in hiding. It would seem like a kid who has been caught, but hopes it was a bluff.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 pm

"Come out, now, I merely wish to talk, you needn't be 'afraid'. I have questions to ask you." *The obian realized she was unclothed, except for thin garments that were draped over her while she laid dormant, and looked around for her armor and equipment, if it was still around after her long dormancy*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Slowly appearing from the shadows in front of her, the creature took form, from shadow, to body. It didn't say anything, but kept looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

"Do you speak? I have not heard one word from you...do you know how long I laid dormant? Do you know where my armor lies, should it still exist in this world?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:46 pm

It looked up a bit, to her right side, where a closet was made, of solid rock. Inside, her entire armament was exhibited. Not saying a thing, she could still hear its words, inside her head. "You have been here a long time. Very long."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

*Looking at the closet, she notices her equipment, as pristine as she 'remembered'. 'But exactly how long was I dormant? I don't 'remember' anything...'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:50 pm

"Around a 100,00 years. It's been a long time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

*'That long? How could I have 'slept' through most of history? I don't know...I don't remember a thing, not even the name I carried...' She got up, dropping the loose garments to the floor as she walked, shakily, over to her 100,000 year old armor*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 pm

"I remember you different. More confident. More self-aware. You used to lead."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

*'Did I? If you are also that old...do you remember the name I carried all that time ago?' She puts on her armor, piece by piece, struggling to remember how each piece fit onto her form*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:02 pm

"You carried no name back then. Only a serial number of reincarnations gone wrong. 0.03."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:04 pm

*'If I was an unsuccessful reincarnation, then why am I 'alive' right now? 0.03? Was that my designation?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm

"Alive has a different meaning to us. But things you have to find out yourself. I cannot help you with those." It was sinking into the ground now, his body merging with the ground, and forming a shadow which his body wouild have cast.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 pm

*'Hmmm...so do you know anything else about me? Like who 'made' me, and why I was 'sleeping' here for nearly 100,000 years?' She finishes, after a spell, putting on her armor, though it was askew, like a hastily done grade school art project.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm

"I know nothing of your past." As she finished with her armor, the shadow used a commonly known Dark Pulse attack to blast open the way to the outside world. "Freedom is yours again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm

*'Freedom...wasn't I 'free' for the last 100,000 years already? I mean...no one was commanding me...' She walked to the door, seeing an abandoned crypt beyond the door, she looked back to where she was resting and saw a nameplate with 'Tsunnau' engraved on the slab next to it, with a beautiful demon woman perfectly preserved upon it. Her slab had no nameplate with a name engraved on it. 'I think I'll 'take' her name...isn't that the custom of 'our' race? I think I remember that much...if we have no name, we 'take' one, right?'*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm

The creature followed her outside. "So it seems." It floated passed her a bit and remained in front of her. It was night, no sun, no moon, and the creature was barely visible. "Our race?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm

*'You and I are the same, you said...so we must belong to the same 'race', correct?' She looks around, seeing nothing around but abandoned buildings and a castle, showing years of neglect, in the background.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:31 pm

"I cannot be counted to the same race. I'm noway near the same as you. We were born the same way, but mine more brutally and more corrupted then yours. Since your body is still intact, while mine is entwisted with shadow"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm

*'We are still of the same 'kind' then, are we not?' She started towards the castle walls, wondering what kind of people would abandon this kind of place*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm

"In a way, yes." It followed the woman on a little distance.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:36 pm

*'Do you know our location? Where I was 'asleep' for all this time? None of this is familiar to me...I feel I should know this place, but I don't...'*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Obian Awakens   Another Obian Awakens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Obian Awakens
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next