Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_vote_lcapA vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_voting_barA vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_vote_lcapA vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_voting_barA vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A vampire and an Obian at a garden

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A vampire and an Obian at a garden  Empty
PostSubject: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 am

The portal opened and Vance and Vayne stepped out. Vance wrapped his arms around Vayne he did not like going through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 am

She looked at him and then blushed before wrapping an arm around him. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:37 am

"Not really, that was not vampire friendly." Vance started to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 am

"Sorry..." She then looked up at the sky. "The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:45 am

Vance looked at the moon, "it pales compared to you. You are brave showing your neck to a vampire." He smiled showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

She looked at him. "You said to me you wouldn't feed from a person that's unwilling so I trust you." She then looked at him. "But I can handle you if you even try and bite me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:53 am

He kissed her cheek, "you are not my food. This is my first real date not food realated since well its been a long time."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 am

she blushed and looked at him. "I..." She then turned and hid her face. "I..didn't even know this was a date I'm still recovering from a break up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:01 am

Vance thought a minute, "I can cool off the charming. Break ups are hard, that is why I rarely hunt." Vance gave her even more room.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 am

She looked at him and then stepped closer grabbing his hand. "No...I need someone to be there for me right now." She blushed and smiled a bit. "So....you won't die of age huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:09 am

Vance held her hand, "if I go through those portals too many times I fear for my age." Vance smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 am

"Why?" She looked at him. "What happens?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 am

He looked at her odd, "I was joking. My age stays the same as long as I feed. Why are you worried about age?" Vance looked at the moon with the garden in the background.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 am

"I've been around for 20,010 years." She then sighed. "I don't want to ever go through the pain of losing someone again that's why."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:22 am

Vance hugged her and licked her neck, "you are interesting. One day I might bite your neck just to taste your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:24 am

"You can try but I warn you I can fight for myself." She then smirked. "So you may be in for a fight if you try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:33 am

Vance kept holding her, "I won't try until you give me permission. With my speed I could run away fast enough." Vance rubbed his cheek against her's.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:35 am

She looked at him and then squeezed his hand. "Can you move slower?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:39 am

Vance thought a minute, "yes I can. I over heard a little of your rage. I also can see that you have a thing for Pyrus but he is taken. Lets take a seat and talk some more. I normally don't like dates your just different somehow." Vance started to head for a bench.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:00 am

She turned and walked with him. "I..I don't have a thing for Pyrus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:03 am

Vance took a seat, "the best tasting food is posion that we know we cannot have. He is more charming when he is focused on his wife. You can be honest with me, I want to understand you better."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 am

"I...I don't even know...I mean I think of him as a father figure." She sat next to him. "But I'm also still hurt from being left...so maybe it's just a rebound thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 am

He held her hand, "it makes sense. In the back of your mind you knew he was there to catch you when you fall. He is still there but now he can only pat the dirt off you and tell you to try again." Vance sighed he knew her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 am

She blushed and lay her head on his shoulder. "You don't mind that I look like this? My eyes aren't even human like anymore neither is my skin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 am

Vance sat there, "you are a kindred spirit. I think you have a charm that I can't find anywhere else." Vance pulled out another blood package.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vampire and an Obian at a garden    A vampire and an Obian at a garden  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vampire and an Obian at a garden
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next