Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A meeting of two - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA meeting of two - Page 2 I_voting_barA meeting of two - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A meeting of two - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA meeting of two - Page 2 I_voting_barA meeting of two - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A meeting of two

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 am

"Gah. Just...give me a name, stranger, and I shall take you to her, is that not so hard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 am

"Call me serinity then." Igrus stopped using the calming magic on the guards who all lost the will to fight.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 am

"Was that so hard? Follow me. What brings you to see my sister? She rarely, if ever, gets visitors..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 am

"An unfinished discussion we had in the human world." Igrus followed her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 am

"Oh, so you're someone she met whilst on father's business? May I ask what it is you wish to talk about? Political matters?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 am

"It is a matter of conflicting ideals and she was a bit rude, I wanted to say sorry I acted like a brat. Also I wantes to hear more of her side of the story why she thinks how she does."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:31 am

"I see. Here is her room. May you fare well in your talks." *Nide walks off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:32 am

Igrus knocks on the door. He gpt ready to cast the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 am

"A visitor? Come in..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 am

Igrus came in and casted the illusion to return to normal. "Hello aunt I decided to visit you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:40 am

"H...how did you get into the castle!? Can you not leave me alone!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:47 am

Igrus chuckled, "I was cursed to look different and I used calming magic to keep people from stopping me. You left a note, I wanted you to say goodbye to me on person." Igrus took a seat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 am

"I left a note because I didn't want you to see me off in person..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 am

"You don't like me..." Igrus started to look down and pout he was holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 am

"You should know by now I don't like you or your family. I dislike my sister because she married outside of our kind, and you because you're a product of her union."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 am

"You really shouldn't hate dad he is a good person. Who cares what race we are all that matters is we share blood. So we should care for each other." Igrus was still looking down, "you are my aunt we should all be there for each other."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 am

"Blood, yes. Family, no. My sister has been banished from this family. And it was for marrying your father. We do not dislike the fact that he is a different race, but that our blood relative would marry outside our race, diluting our pure blood heritage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:21 am

"Why should that matter? Mom loves dad and they both are gokd for each other. If you get hung up on the petty stuff like blood and purity then you will just be unhappy. Only vampires like Ashura should worry about blood and that is because he drinks it." Igrus looked at Regina and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:27 am

"It's a matter of pride, dear. Our family has pride in our lineage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:32 am

Igrus thought a minute, "then I will give this family a reason to take pride in me. I shall take back the title of strongest." Igrus was all pumped up and getting full of himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 am

"Only a full demon can take that title, you're not a full demon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 am

"They will change the laws for me if they don't then I will, just keep defeating the strongest demons. I will make this world reconize me as the most powerful." Igrus was getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 am

"You are less than five years old...how are you supposed to beat even the weakest demon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 am

"I can train myself I doubt even I could defeat the weakest right now." Igrus took a chance and laid his head in regina's lap. "Grandpa pyrus always says if a man don't have huge dreams he will grow up and not know a fufilling life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 am

*Regina hits igrus on the head* "Who said you could do that? Is this all you came to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of two
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next