Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:35 am

"Alright, we leave when your father and grandfather get here..." *Tsun did not hear them come in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:38 am

"Mom was it really Ok for us to just let her leave." Igrus was tearing up a bit.

Pyrus and Syprus stayed out of ear shot.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am

"You know her as well as I do...she wouldn't have stood for it...she would have left even if we said no." *Tsun sat down, still holding Igrus* "I do not want you to follow in her footsteps, nor do I want the twins to do the same, either...I want you here, under my wing...until I feel you're ready to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 am

"Mom she was ready to go, I am not ready to go. I like fighting in the demon world, but I miss you and dad. I end up coming back sooner then planned." Igrus hugged Tsun tighter, "all the worlds look down upon me being part demon and warlock."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:49 am

"Especially your other grandfather...he was the worst example of that breed of person...but hush, and let's wait for your father and grandfather to get here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:52 am

Igrus sniffled a littke and kepted his head laid on his mom.

Pyrus and Syprus walked into the room, "I think we are all ready to go Tsu." Syprus walked in. Pyrus simply nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

"Alright..." *Tsun makes a portal to the Daion Estate*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 am

Igrus stepped through it followed by pyrus and syprus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38