Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

mall co.... warlock - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:30 am

"In the context of what we are talking about that sounds a little not right." They made it to the pizzaria.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:32 am

"I meant it in both contexts~!" *Mink jumps and hovers in front of Pyrus, kissing him on the lips* "After all, I love you, remember~!?" *Mink winks at Pyrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:36 am

"You should think about it a bit, are you sure your ok with me." Pyrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 am

"Yes, I am sure~! I love you, and will stick by you, through the trouble you 'bring' in, and through anything else~! That's what people do when they love someone, right?" *Mink wraps her arms around Pyrus' neck, letting herself drop onto Pyrus, hanging around him. She then kissed him on the lips for a while* "Because that's what I think. I love you, and will do anything for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 am

Pyrus hugged her and cried a little, "sorry my life has been out there lately. Sorry if the chains get in the way I can make the hex not take a solid form" the chains on Pyrus faded away and he french kissed Mink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:48 am

"That's okay. Just tell me everything and I'll try to make everything better...I'll always be here for you...always."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am

"In time I will tell you for now lets get in a room before the othe guests start wondering what is going on." Pyrus picked he up and walked into her room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 am

"Okay...let me get into my night clothes first..." *Mink hops off and hovers, flying off towards the room's bathroom, humming merrily*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 am

"I wonder when I will wake uo in my deminsional space...." Pyrus chuckled and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:01 pm

*Mink came out of the bathroom shortly wearing nothing but a bra and her panties* "I know what you're thinking: Why does she sleep almost buck naked? It's because I like to, that's why~!" *Mink winks, then twirls around, flying over and tackling Pyrus down onto the bed.* "This is how I sleep. Got a problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Pyrus kisses her on the lips,"you don't need to show off for me, and you don't have to explain anything to me." He smiled at her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 pm

"Alright~ I thought I was just answering something before it came up." *Mink winks at Pyrus, then kisses him like he did to her earlier. 'I truly love him...I know mother would disagree with me on this...but I want to have his children~! I want to marry him, love him, and help him. Even if I have to sacrifice myself for him to do it~! I love this man, and he loves me.'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 pm

"You going to keep me tackled?" Pyrus chuckled a bit and he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 pm

*Mink rolls off of Pyrus and onto her bed* "That answer your question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:28 pm

"Yeah it does," pyrus wrapoed his arms around her and whispered in her ear. "You still are not ready, so we can just stay like this." Pyrus just kept holding her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

"What makes you say that? I think...I know I'm ready...I'm ready for anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:37 pm

"You are atill young you have a chance to find a younger man and make mistakes. Are you sure you are ok with this?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:39 pm

"Yes. I am sure...I want you. No one else. I'm willing to do anything for you, that's how much I love you. I even love you enough to want to have children with you. I want to live the rest of my life with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 pm

"I can't argue with that." Pyrus french kissed her really long then we time jump to a later time.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 pm

~Morning, Mink's Room~

*Mink wakes up and notices her bra was undone. Pyrus was still sleeping beside her.* "I had a great time last night, sleepy head~!" *Mink redid her bra, then got up and stretched her wings 'I actually lied when I said I like to sleep like this. I only did this because I was interested in having something happen...and something did happen.'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:04 pm

"I know warlocks are good at reading emotions somewhat." Pyrus yawned and got up and walked to Mink and kissed her, "you don't have to dress special for me. I just wanted to make sure you were sure about it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 pm

"I am. I'm ready. I'm capable of bearing, and I can handle the responsibilities. And you're the one~, the one I want to bear and raise children with. You needn't worry about me. I'm here for you whenever you need me. I'll love you till the day I die. I'm even willing to give everything for you, should I need to." *Mink jumps up, hovers, then kisses Pyrus on the lips* "Okay~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:19 pm

"You really like that hovering kiss, how about we get dressed and I make us somwthing to eat. What do you like to eat?" Pyrus patted her head and he reached his hand into a rift and grabbed another set of robes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

"It's the only way I can get to your lips~! Your taller than me...so I have to do that to kiss you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 pm

"What do you want to eat?" Pyrus was working on getting his robes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next