Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus and Vayne at the mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 am

Mika walked over and accidentally bumped into Vayne. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

*Mink helps mika up* "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

She brushed herself off. "Yeah...just a small bruise." She lookedat Vayne. "How about you, are you ok, whoever you are?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 am

She quickly held her hand out catching her food with her power over gravity and then placed it on her plate before looking at Mika. "You should always watch where your going." The way she said it sounded empty and emotionless though. "Yeah I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:48 am

'Something seems odd about this girl...' She looked at Mink, then back to Vayne. "Yeah...I kind of was watching my friend...but anyway, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 am

"Vayne...I guess...it was the name of the girl the person tried to resurrect when I was born and so I took it as my own." She then stretched a bit and walked towards a table placing her food down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 am

Mika walked over. "Can I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 am

"Oh...nice name. Mine's Mink!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:55 am

"Sure I guess." She started to eat her burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 am

"There's...something in your voice...something that seems..." She sat down. "Well...empty..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:58 am

"Starting to notice now?" She set her food down for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 am

"I noticed the first time you said something to me...I just dind't know it was in everything you said is all..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am

"I can't feel any emotion so it affects how I speak." She then started eating again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 am

"I see..." Mika grabbed her food and sat back down. "Well...maybe I can help with it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 am

"How?" She finished eating. "I've been around for 20,000 years and still no way of helping my kind find how to feel emotions. Due to this most of my kind tends to be cruel jerks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 am

"Oh...well, I'm sorry to hear that...But I was thinking maybe I could try to help, though i'm not sure how yet..." She started on her burger as well.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:11 am

"Hmmm..." She then sat back a bit. "So...your a cat demon or part cat demon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:14 am

"Only part..." She gave Vayne something. "I should mention my name's Mika...I want you to have this...please." She closed Vayne's hand.

Last edited by Question Man on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:15 am

"What is it?" She looked down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:20 am

"It's...well you'll see."

OOC:have her look at what it is at her place and i'll OOC post what it is
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 am

"Hmmm..." She then looked at her. "So...you said you wanted to help me feel emotions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 am

"Yep. I know off the top of my head a good way for hapiness."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 am

"What?" She tilt her head. "I doubt it'll work for me though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:47 am

"Nothing will just poof and immidiately work but...an example is if you liked that burber, you'd feel happy."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:51 am

"Hmm...normally yes...but try with someone who cannot ever feel emotions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus and Vayne at the mall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next