Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_vote_lcapPyrus and Vayne at the mall I_voting_barPyrus and Vayne at the mall I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_vote_lcapPyrus and Vayne at the mall I_voting_barPyrus and Vayne at the mall I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus and Vayne at the mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus and Vayne at the mall Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am

Pyrus showed up at the mall holding Vayne's hand "So this is the mall lets have fun we can find somewhere to eat. Maybe we can look into buying stuff too." Pyrus was trying to get himself excited.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 am

She sighed. "What ever....I really just want to get my magic better." She then pulled her hand free and walked in.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 am

"Well I'll help you later with that we just need to have time to relax and that curse needs to wear off first." Pyrus followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 am

*Mink was wandering around the food court, wondering what to buy*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:14 am

She looked around a bit before walking towards the food court. "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 am

Pyrus followed her "What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 am

Mika walked over to teh food court and decided to check what kinds of meat they had.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 am

"Don't know or care really." She then saw a burger shop and walked over to it. "Hmm...burger sounds good right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:22 am

"Ok lets go then." They headed over to the burger shop "At least pretend to care you would be less scary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:22 am

Mika saw Mink and walked over to her. "Hey there. I don't think I've seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:23 am

"Why?" She then walked over and sat down at a table. "It's up to others how they think of me and I don't care really what they think." She then stretched.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh! Hi. No, we haven't met..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 am

"So, uh, what's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 am

"Well I guess you have a point but with thinking like that you won't begin to start to understand having emotions. To have emotions is to mean you do care what others think." Pyrus took a seat too.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 am

"Mink. Yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 am

"Mika. So, uh...what are you getting anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 am

"The problem is I can't care." She looked at the menu and waited. "It's not that I don't understand emotions it's that I can't feel them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 am

"Maybe if you thought about it like your magic. You snese that don't you?" Pyrus looked at the menu.

"Think of anger like fire it burns wind is like being free thinking and well use them as examples and go from there." Pyrus put his hand on her and removed the curse "Think about it a bit I am leaving." Pyrus teleported away.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:34 am

"I don't know, I'm having trouble deciding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:35 am

"I'm not sure either...all I know is it's going to be either meat or fish." She laughed and looked at the menu. "Hey, do you like fish?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am

"It's okay...I'm more of a meat person..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 am

She then sighed. "your insane a bit aren't you?" She then got up and stretched again before walking up and placing her order. After ordering she noticed Mika and Mink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 am

"Alright. Ooh, how about that burgershop over there?" She pointed to the burgershop.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 am

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 am

she grabbed her food and walked towards her table slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus and Vayne at the mall   Pyrus and Vayne at the mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus and Vayne at the mall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next