Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNew girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_voting_barNew girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNew girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_voting_barNew girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

New girl, new stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

New girl, new stuff - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

"Yeah." She sighed. "And one of the very few people I called a friend in my life..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

"Hmm..." She then walked over. "I rarely befriend demons if only cause of part of my past." She then sighed. "I could try changing that since I did befriend Tsun and Namide."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Mika found a dress and showed it to Yuna. "Hey do you think this would look good on me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:51 pm

She shrugged. "I rarely even dress in any sort of clothes like that myself so I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

"Alright..." She smiled and gave something to Yuna. "I want you to have this."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 pm

She blinked and looked at what was given to her. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl, new stuff
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4