Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNew girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_voting_barNew girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNew girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_voting_barNew girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

New girl, new stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New girl, new stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Pyrus got changed and came out only to find her gone. "Great how can I.... wait my illusion is still casted." Pyrus started to follow his magic back to shizuku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Mika walked in and went over to the clothing store. "I wonder what I should get...hm..." She looekd around for something she thought would look good on her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Yuna pulled out a few clothes and then put them in her bag before moving on to another rack then stopping when she noticed Shizuku following her by her spiritual presence. "Why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Mika heard them and looked over. "What the?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Shizuku hid quickly under a pile of clothes, hoping she wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

Alexia got bored in the park an decided to go to the mall an bother people that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 pm

She walked towards the clothing pile and stopped. "I can follow your spiritual presence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Pyrus got next to shizuku again "shizu try not to leave me sweety I am supose to be watching you.
Back to top Go down

Mika started walking over to Yuna before hiding as well. 'What are they doing?'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

She looked at Mika and blinked. "I don't know but I don't know you either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Mika just stared without moving. 'I'm not moving uuntil I know what's going on. if you can hear my damn thoughts you'll hear that.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm

She looked down at the clothes pile. "Just step out. I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Mika quietly sighed in relief, thinking that Yuna didn't know she was there anymore. 'Just have to wiat until this ends...'
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Alexia got fascinated with all the merchandise an strted to open stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Shizuku came out of the pile of clothes, and quickly looked around for Pyrus or Takumi, and found neither. She just sat down, and ignored people till either one would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Yuna sat down next to Shizuku and blinked noticing she looked like C2. "Hmm...what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Pyrus found shizuka again and picked her up gently "lets get you home you are still recovering." Pyrus found takumi and they all went back to takumi's home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Mika stepped out and looked at Yuna. "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:44 pm

She looked up at Mika and blinked. "I don't know." She then got up and went back over to a clothing rack and started looking through it. "But I do have a warning for you." She picked up a dress and looked at it now. "If I ever find out you harmed someone for no reason other than that your a demon I will kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm

"I don't want to hurt anyone...with or without reason. But I say the same to you, you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Alexia looked around an started picking stuff up he liked an going to the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 pm

"I've already harmed enough people in my life for no reason....I stopped now because...well it's a long story." She looked down now and put the clothes she wanted in her bag before heading to the cashier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Mika sighed and looked at her. "Look,the reason I don't want to hrut people is because I'm the cousin of someone who...well...used to be the queen of the Demon World..sort of...her name is Namide..." Mika grabbed a shirt and put it in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Alexia payed for his items an left.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"Ah..Namide I know her." She then sighed. After she finished paying she turned and looked at Mika. "So...your her cousin hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl, new stuff   New girl, new stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl, new stuff
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next