Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_voting_barthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_voting_barthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 am

Syprus and tsun made it to the park and syprus spotted pyrus under a tree "there he is lets go talk to him." Syprus headed over to pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 am

"Okay" *Tsun follows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 am

"Hey dad how are you doing." Syprus walked up on pyrus.
hello son, what can I do for you the illusion flickered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:57 am

"So he was here absorbing magic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 am

"I want you to cater our wedding, well be one of the other cateres."

I see you are getting married to her funny. For you I'll do it business is slowing down. Pyrus stopped flickering.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:04 am

"Since you can absorb magic..." *Tsun thought for a moment* "...is a Demon's energy similar to magic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:11 am

I am unsure I did research on it when I was alive. I think it is similar. Why you ask miss play hooky. pyrus laighed.a.little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:13 am

"I have a large reserve of energy I am currently not using at the moment, thought you might be able to absorb some of it instead of having to come out here all the time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:17 am

this place reminds me of the monster world. Also this place is where I use to live and all the trouble my students would make here. Even if I didn't need magic I would return here.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 am

"I understand that, but you wouldn't need to come here as often..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 am

I was here today to teach someone magic..... Pyrus cut himself off.

"Teaching magic..." Syprus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 am

"Teach who? And I'm just offering the use of my stored reserves of energy, your call on whether or not to accept."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 am

"A person I employed, I don't need the reserve thanks for the offer though. So your going to be my daughter inlaw?" Pyrus was changing the subject.

"You employed someone that is strange...."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 am

"Fine by me. And yes, I'm going to be your daughter in law..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 am

Do you still dislike me for being a bad teacher?

"..." Syprus went silent.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 am

"No I do not..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 am

I see that is good. I was not a great teacher maybe in the next life I'll do better.

"Any tips for tsun she wants to be a teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 am

"And Sy said it was weird that you hired someone...why is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 am

To answer Syprus just be yourself and don't let the kids walk all over you.Try to be a better teacher then I was and you will do great. To answer you Tsun I tend to work best alone, this person is a differnt case and lets just leave it at that.

"I told her the same thing about teaching."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:40 am

"Oh...thanks for the advice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:42 am

Your emotions say other wise what is bothering you tsun?

"I see even as an illusion you can still read emotions pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 am

"Nothing is wrong...just a bit tired...I was really curious as to who you were teaching though...I didn't think you taught anyone magic except for Ryuji..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am

I promised her I would not tell anyone anything and I'll stand by that. It is a strange situation and lets just say trouble found me again. Even when I am long gone it still finds me. Syprus realized he might of said a little too much.

"Another one of them secrets you have plenty of them." Syprus stared at Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 am

"Not even her name? This must be one secretive girl...is she hiding from someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 am

sigh your good Tsun I almost let some important info slip. I see Syprus is rubbing off on you. You use to be glued to that nice Namide girl and now here you are talking to me in a nice manner.

"I am starting to think you know something life changing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next