Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_vote_lcapthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_voting_barthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_vote_lcapthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_voting_barthe return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus Empty
PostSubject: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 am

Pyrus walked with takumi into.the park"this be the place I used to live."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 am

"Oh? Why did you live here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 am

"I was poor well the real me was poor. Now lets find a place out of sight to train." Pyrus started to lookaround.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am

"Didn't anyone offer you a place to live?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 am

"Your time traveling mother did. I refused her kindness. Sweetie I was unable to forgive myself for not raising your dad and for some other stuff I did." Pyrus was a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 am

"Oh...that's sad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 am

"Live and learn that is what I lived by." Pyrus found a spot to train.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 am

"Okay...where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:11 am

From behind, Gino jumped on Takumi's back, and dragged her down to the ground with himself. "Figured I'd be seeing you here. Haha." With a smile he got up and dragged her back on her feet, which was pretty easy, seen he's quite tall in comparison with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:13 am

"Gah! What did you do that for?" *Takumi was brushing dirt off of her skirt*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:14 am

Gino punched her lightly against her arm. "All in good fun, no hamr done."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 am

"Funny way of having fun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 am

"You already started the park is charged with magic you should.of been able to sense it. Now get use.to the feeling of magic and then try to use a spell. Start with something simple." Pyrus found a tree and sat in the shade.

"Please don't tackle my employees."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 am

"O-o-okay..." *Takumi walked to an open spot and concentrated, then cast a simple curse on a tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 am

"We don't need to worry about elemental spelss since you do better with curses good try keep it up."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 am

"C'mon, don't ba a playerhater." With a smile he sat down on the ground. "So, what ya all up to?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 am

"O-o-okay..." *She cast another curse on the tree* "...by the way gino...I...I love you!" *As Takumi said this, a large lightning bolt shot out of Takumi's hand, striking the tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 am

"Basics of magic now it is all about.here.learning on her.own you two can go play i need to.absorb more magic." The illusion flickered.a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 am

"Sure you do, Takumi, everyone does!" He swung an arm around her. "Nice trick on toasting the tree."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:32 am

"S-s-s-seriously...I l-l-love you...I liked you from the first time we met."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:37 am

Gino let her go and lay back. "Well, you don't even know me, you don't know how old I am, and I know just as little about you. Why don't we talk that over on a date then?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 am

"S-s-s-sure. When and where? I'll also need directions...I'm new to the area..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 am

"Don't worry, I'll just guide you aournd then." With a big smile he offered her to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:40 am

"Okay, that sounds nice..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 am

Gino walked wioth her towards the mall, into the main halls there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus   the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return of the mildly ok teacher Pyrus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next