Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 am

She nodded. "Noted." She then sipped her coffee again.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:31 am

"That's a load off my shoulders...been what...nearly 600 years with that title?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 am

She nodded and then grabbed Ryuji's hand and held it. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:34 am

"The coffee here is pretty good maybe I should have another cup. 600 years jeeze and you beat me only using guns...... I am weak." Syprus finished his current cup.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 am

"Well...we have wedding planning to do, don't we honey? When do you want to start planning?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

"Whenever your ready we need some to cater the wedding and we need a place to get married maybe they will let us use the arena it would be cool to get married where I first asked you out." Syprus was talking fast.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 am

She looked at Tsun. "What about my castle?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 am

"Sure, I'd like a trip back to my home world...though with my resignation I don't think I'd have a warm reception..." *Tsun turns to Syprus* "...and I'm ready to start whenever you are sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

"Your castle..... you plan to take me to a world that will hate me for marring the strongest demon..... This girl is trying to kill me." Syprus was really paranoid by now.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

She smirked. "I won't allow your resignation until after the wedding then."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am

"Okay, it's up to Sy on whether or not to use the space you have so graciously offered..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 am

"This won't end well I can forsee some fighting happening. Too bad I have no way to defend myself.... If tsu wants to then we can I can always try out the new gun." Syprus was calming down but still paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 am

"Syprus the law of my world is there is to be no fighting in the castle...ever. Punishment for breaking that law is death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

"You don't get it namide where ever I go fights follow me. I inheirted my father's luck for trouble."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

"Calm down honey, I'll make sure no one causes you trouble"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 am

"As will I." She then lay back a bit in her chair and rest her head on Ryuji's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:49 am

"No you have our child in us I refuse to let you do anything your lucky I don't carry you around." Syprus was trying to win at least one battle against tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am

"I think I can handle myself, even if I am pregnant..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am

"I think I can put a lock on your workshop and lose the key." Syprus said back instantly.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:51 am

She sighed. "Syprus it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 am

"I guess if you both say it will be..... how far have I fallen father that I have to have two pregnant women say I'll be safe...." Syprus said it with a little irony in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 am

"So you're fine with the location then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 am

"Yes I am ok with the location just be extra careful Ignis will be my best man. I think he is roylaty in the monster world." Syprus was calm again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 am

"Okay, now we need to plan the details...anyone have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 am

She nodded and then sipped her coffee again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next