Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 am

She looked at Ignis before sitting down. "So...how does it feel to be king of the monster world now?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 am

"It feels right Yuna,it feels right."

"So how is it being C2's knight?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 am

She shrugged. "About the same except I just have to protect C2 now but she wandered off without me this time." She then finished her coffee and looked back at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 am

"She is a stubborn one,so would you two ladies like to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 am

She grumbled a bit and then looked at Anya. "Want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 am

"Not neccesarily."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 pm

She blinked and then sighed. "It's fun the do stuff at times Anya."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Anya stood up. "I guess." She waited for the other two to give the lead.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:05 pm

She walked over to Anya and smiled. "So...Ignis...what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 pm

"Hmm I don't know, how about a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 pm

She nodded and looked at Anya. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 pm

"I'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 pm

"well okay then it's settled,we are going to watch a movie."

Ignis walked out and waited by the door for the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 pm

She grabbed Anya's hand and walked with her over to Ignis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 am

"Well Namide, what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:12 am

Namide looked up at Ryuji and then leaned in and licked his cheek. "Surprise me." She then smiled and grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:15 am

"What a cute couple."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 am

"Yeah...so honey, where are WE going next? We've got my ring and dress..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 am

"A hotel maybe." Syprus started to laugh.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am

"A what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 am

"You know a hotel a place where people stay when they are out of town." Syprus was confused as to why she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 am

"Oh...I thought you said something else...so, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 am

"Wait you want to go....." Syprus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:22 am

"Oh, you were joking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 am

"I kinda was I mean it cost money and well what would we do?" Syprus was blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next