Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 am

Anya grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into the girls bathroom. There, she leaned against the wall, and looked on her DD again. "Now you can talk."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 am

She sighed and leaned against the wall. "So you know what this pain i'm going through is." She sighed and looked at Anya.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 am

"Maybe. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am

She sighed. "I know it a bit but I shouldn't. See I never had to go through this until just recently." She looked down and grabbed her stomach again. "It's something hard to explain without saying it outright."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am

"Then say it. Nobody around that would make it seem weird." She still was working with her DD, and took a shot of the bathroom whyile talking with Yuna.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 am

She blushed and looked at Anya. "I was cursed to live out the rest of my life as the opposite gender. I would say about a week ago was when I was cursed."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 am

Looking up from her DD, she looked a minor bit surprised. Hardly readable on her face though. "Cursed. So that's why this is the first time. What was the reason?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am

She blushed more. "Well...me and a few friends were making jokes about how women should stay in the kitchen and a witch heard us...so yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:11 am

"Prejudices." She looked back at her DD. "So how is it for you now?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:12 am

She shook her head. "Not fun. I've been searching a way to break the curse though."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am

"Why change things that make one learn..." She took a picture of Yuna.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am

She sighed and looked at Anya. "I don't like this curse that's why."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 am

She looked down to the floor. "Things happen, you shouldn't push to change them. Live with them. You'll always have your memory about it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 am

She nodded. "I know that." She then hugged Anya. "But thanks for comforting me a bit while I have to go through this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 am

"Best I can do." She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am

She blinked. "Is something wrong? Why did you look away?" She then let go and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am

"I believe I'm cursed as well, though I don't know for what reason or how."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 am

"What type of curse?" She then tilt her head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 am

"I have no memories. Of anything."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 am

She nodded. "I see...so a curse of amnesia then?" She held her hand out. "Well then like you said live from there basically?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 am

She waved with the DD. "I am."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 am

She smiled and nodded. "Ok...then we could be friends too Anya...we'll help each other when we need to."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 am

"Knights of Round already makes us do that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am

She shook her head. "I meant in our personal lives." She then started to leave the girls room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 am

Anya followed her, not saying a thing. When they got back to the bar, she took up Frank on her lap again, and petted him, while he was purring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next