Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 am

"I guess..... but, I don't care your my world and thats all that matters to me." Syprus drank more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 am

"Alright...I'll be sending word to Namide later, notifying her of this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 am

"OK send my best to her to I really didn't get to know her all that well but, she was a good kid." Syprus called for a waiter "We already discussed this I will pay you all good money if you just set up a private both with a coffee pot for me here." The waiter shook his head in disbelief and got him more coffeee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 am

"Speaking of being healthy...you need to cut down on the coffee..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 am

"IalreadydrinklessthenwhatIdidbefore." Syprus stared to talk really fast and his words were getting all jumboed up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:17 am

"Relax..." *Tsun set a hand on syprus' shoulder, shocking him a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am

"Thank......you......this.... helps me calm down better." Syprus' hair on his body stood up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 am

"Just stop drinking the stuff...please? For my sake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am

"Fine but, you should know better then to use your magic what if you shocked the kid?" Syprus put the coffee down and stared at tsun. He had to slap his left hand every once in a while to not grab the cup.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 am

"You really don't understand a thing about my body, do you? The electricity I produce doesn't affect the kid...it only affects me. As do the contracts..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 am

"I understood enough about your body to..... never mind" Syprus started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 am

"It's okay...a person can only know so much...and I'm not so different physically than a human girl...so who wouldn't know how to do what you did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 am

"Damn.... you got me.... by my weakness again." Syprus was turning really red.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 am

"Still, me using my powers won't harm the child, trust me on that at least"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 am

"OK your the know it all." the waiter walked up to Syprus with a piece of paper.

"The man that runs Pyrus' pizzaria is still pushing for you to merge what should we do boss?" Syprus took the paper.

"Tell him that we refuse again and that he needs to just get over us being sucessful." Syprus crumpled up the paper.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 am

"I am not the know it all, I just know what my body can handle, that's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

"You said that before and it took months before my hair eventually went back down. No wander the kid hits me with magic his mother taught him it before he was thought of." Syprus slapped his left hand really hard it was reaching for the coffee cup.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 am

"I didn't teach the child anything...maybe we should get going before you go crazy sitting here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 am

"Yeah we can go back home." Syprus got up and walked up the the registar and payed for everything.

"Sir you own the place you need to stop paying us and leaving huge tips." Said the waiter.
"I know it is just habbit and you all should enjoy the tips now see you all tommorow same time." Syprus held tsun's hand and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:52 am

"So...where to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am

"Home I guess."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

"Right, lead the way honey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 am

Syprus lead the way home. When they got there people had left gifts at the front door "Sigh word gets around fast don't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 am

"Well, considering how far along I am...this is actually late, if you think about it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 am

"We didn't know I just thought you were gaining some wieght because you stopped fighting people all the time..." Syprus just reliazed he might of said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next