Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_vote_lcapTori&Yarashi:Possible future I_voting_barTori&Yarashi:Possible future I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_vote_lcapTori&Yarashi:Possible future I_voting_barTori&Yarashi:Possible future I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tori&Yarashi:Possible future

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tori&Yarashi:Possible future Empty
PostSubject: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:20 am

Tori was standing at the pier loking at the water with Yarashi. "Nice day isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 am

Yarashi noded, "yea, kinda reminds me of when we met here quite some time ago", Yarashi said, he had been at the pier manny times now, but he decided to bring that one up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 am

"Yeah..." Tori kissed Yarashi slowly. "It's been a while since then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 am

After returning the kiss, Yarashi smiled and took of his cloak, his white tux glittered in the sunlight, "I cant decide what makes me look nice, Gin seems to like the cloak, but this tux seems to have an effect on people", he joked.

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 am

"You look great in both." Tori laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 am

Yarashi put his right arm around Tori and looked her in the eyes, "as long as you think so, im happy", he said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

"As long as you're happy, I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 am

Yarashi let go of Tori and walked forward, "like the sea, I gues love can flow endlessly, and hold its own hidden life for us tofolow, unsure of the end of the path" he said, sounding a little poetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 am

"Yeah.". Tori smiled. "I just hope our love ends with our lives if it ever does end."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 am

Yarashi looked at Tori, "speeking of life, how has your sister been?", Yarashi asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tori&Yarashi:Possible future   Tori&Yarashi:Possible future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tori&Yarashi:Possible future
Page 1 of 1