Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Semi Finals(round 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:53 pm

She shook her head. "We will get him back." She then sighed. "I know how it feels to lose a parent. But...I lost both mine when I was just a baby. I never got to know them and all my life C.C. raised me so I view her as my mother."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"I'll let you in on a secret my mother is the sorce of all Pyrus' issues. She was his student learning how to use advanced magic and she tried to use one of his spells that only he knows how to control. In the end she destroyed a whole village and got turned into a cat. He took the blame and left the monster world leaving me to be raised by some of his friends. The cat you call Serana is my mother." Syprus was a little down saying this.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 am

She blinked. "What is her name then?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:03 am

"No clue she refuses to use it and Dad refused to tell me it. I just know she was happy when you gave her a name. Dad told me the story and never gave me any details other then what I told you. Maybe one these days you can get her to tell you it. I'll leave you to your thoughts just know I am here for you." Syprus put his hood back on and left to go back to the stands.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:05 am

"Alright people we will take a short break so feel free to have lunch or just a walk around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 am

Syprus looked around the arena for Tsun he thought this would be a good time to go on a small date.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am

*Tsun just sits where she was, waiting for Syprus to come back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 am

Syprus found where Tsun was sitting "Sorry about disapearing like that. I had to help Ignis he found a woman with green hair and went with her. Then I talked to Namide a bit since I found her here. You ready for that date yet?" Syprus was a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 am

"Sure, I guess, though I don't want to miss my match..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 am

"I promise we won't miss it." Syprus grabbed her hand and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 am

"Okay..." *Tsun let herself be towed out of the arena by syprus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 am

Syprus and Tsun showed up at the arena "Don't forget to hand your stuffed angel to me before you go to fight." Syprus looked at the angel Tsun was holding.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:27 am

"Okay everyone we are back so please take your seats for the final fight of the semi finals which will be between Ryuji and Tsun,so will the two contestants please come to the ring."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 am

*Tsun blushes and hands over the doll* "Y-y-y-you better not make me lose the match..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 am

"Win it and I'll get you another stuff animal maybe a devil next time. Lose well then you will be punished." Syprus said it in a cute voice and grabbed the angel and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 am

"What am I, a kid that needs a reward for being good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 am

Ryuji walked into the ring. "I've fought this far, I won't back down now. Tsun-san, I will wish you luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 am

"You are not a kid just a cute person now go win." Syprus said this holding the doll up making it talk.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 am

*Tsun blushes* "I really wish you'd stop that..." *Tsun walks off into the arena, still blushing a bit* "M-m-may the best person win..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:44 am

"Now that both fighters are in the ring.Fight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 am

Ryuji drew his sword. "You appear to be a demon, yet when I was in the demon world, they said that their strongest fighter was accompanying the Queen. You wouldn't happen to be the strongest one would you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 am

*Tsun shakes her head, shrugging off the date, and trying to get her thoughts straight* "Man...don't think I'm cut out for all that lovey-dovey stuff..." *Tsun backhand draws her sword and draws her gun in the other hand* "Yeah...that'd be me, what's it to ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 am

"Well then, god save the queen." Ryuji runs and slashes at Tsun's gun hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 am

*Tsun dodges and blocks with the sword, spinning the gun at Ryuji's head* "I'm back baby!" *Tsun presses the catch on the hilt of her sword when the blades connect, sending a shock to Ryuji*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 am

"So, this is the kid that dad showed one of his skills to. This should be good if he managed to master "that" skill. Tsun has a good match coming up hope I didn't distract her too much." Syprus was standing as close as he could to watch the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Finals(round 4)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next