Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Semi Finals(round 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Jeremiah, seeing the guy walk down at the arena, looking for someone, stood up, and walked down to him. "Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

She looked up at her and smiled while laying there. "C2...have I ever called you by that name?" She then hugged her as she rolled over and cuddled. "I...think it's cute." She started to fall asleep.

Last edited by Shade on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

C.C. petted her hair. "I don't think you have, my dear, I don't think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Yarashi glanced at Jeremiah, "do you know annyone named C.C.?" he asked in a grouchy voice, he was thinking too much about his fight to keep a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 pm

She yawned and started to purr at being petted.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 pm

"Yes, I do. Why are you looking for her, is there anything you'd like to discuss with her?"

C.C. ran her hand through Namides hair, who was passing out on her lap. -I hope she'll recover soon form Guilford. It was so fresh even, it was sort of selfish to do that on his part. But he didn't have any other option. I don't know anymore.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Yarashi reached into his backpack and took out the capsual with the tracking sample, "this is the last of the data on her attacker, it would be best kept in her hands, or in the hands of someone who can use it to track that attacker", he said, giving the capsual to Jeremiah.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

She finally fell asleep and as she slept tears ran down her cheeks and she cuddled against c.c. for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Syprus still hiding his face looked around the arena trying to not draw attention to himself. He spoted Namide laying on someone so he walked over there to see whats up.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm

namide lay there sleeping and was crying in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Syprus took a seat not too far from where Namide is. He was worried about her considering she has a child coming and she decided to let tsun go.

Last edited by steafen on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 pm

She started to wake up and wiped her eyes then she sat up a bit and her tail twitched before wrapping around her waist. "Hmmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hey Namide over here lets have a talk." Syprus try to be silent as to not blow his cover.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm

She looked over at him and rubbed her eyes. "Hmm? What is it?" She then adjusted her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 pm

"I just wanted to talk to you a bit since tsun cares very much about you. I would think you would know a little bit about her."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 pm

She nodded and got up to go talk somewhere more private. "Come with me." She then walked off to an area where no one else was at the arena and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Syprus followed her "Thanks for finding a hidden place this hood was getting too hot. Let talk a little if you have the time." Syprus took his hood off.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm

She looked at him. "What about?" She finished getting the tears out of her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"I was wandering about what kind of stuff she likes I was thinking of getting her something but, I am unsure what to get. Also, it is none my buiseness but, I seen you looking a little sad I thought you might need someone to talk to. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone who don't know you that well about stuff rather then your family."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 pm

"I'm still not sure about my Auntie Tsun. I care about her but never really got to know her well." She then sat down. "Anyway...what makes you think I'm sad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 pm

"I am a warlock we are in tune with the world around us. I just have one those feelings that your sad about something but, I have been wrong before." Syprus leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm

She looked at him before looking down. "It's kind of painful to talk about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 pm

"I see well I don't wanna be that jerk. Just know I'll always be around to talk to even if I have to travel to get to you. You are important to Tsun so that makes you important to me. Also, you are the only person in the universe able to tame that silly cat my dad left behind."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 pm

She blinked. "Wait...where is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"She wanders off from time to time don't worry when she wants something she will find you. She has been down lately with the loss of Dad it hurt her the most since she wasn't there for him in the last moments." Syprus was kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Finals(round 4)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next