Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Preliminary Rounds

Go down 
+2
Sylveraine
Xepher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Rina was watching from the other end as she put on some armor. "That's more people than I thought...Guess I gotta deal with this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Yarashi looked around and saw Tori, "Gah! gotta hide!", he said franticly, and dashed behind a pillar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Tori teleported behind him. "Don't act like you don't love me back." She let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Yuna got up and stretched. "Hmm.." Seeing Yarashi hide she walked towards him.

Namide then laid back on her seat and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Yarashi glaced behind him and saw Tori standing there, he jumped forward ant turned around looking at her, "how do you keep doing that!?".
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Yuna found her way to both Yarashi and Tori. "So you two are entering the tournament?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Yarashi noded, "my curse is gone, allong with anny extra power, i dont need it with my new power coming in, so i wanna test that power!", he said confadently.

OOC: major Ego boost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

"I am." She turned towards yarashi and smiled. "The power, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Rina was watching them talk. 'I wonder if they know my opponent...'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Yuna looked at Tori. "So...how good are you with a Sword...Demon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 pm

"First, I'm only half demon...second, I've won tournaments before with only a sword while the rest of the entrants used powers or guns. Only swords shouldn't do anything to scratch me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 pm

She turned away. "your still a demon to me." As she walked away. "If i find you ever trying to harm someone for no reason other than protection. I will kill you."

Last edited by Shade on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 pm

"Yea, I can fight annyone I need to now", Yarashi said, looking back at Tori, "and if I fight you, let my not holding back be proof that I dont love you!!", he groaned.

He turned to Yuna, "even tho I totaly forget who you are, that goes double for you, im gonna win this thing!" he shouted at the leaving Yuna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Tori got a weird look. "I know you love me back, you ust don't want me to know." She teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Namide opened her eyes sensing Tori and she stood up vanishing into a portal of dark energy before a new one formed next to Tori and she stepped out. "So...your entering?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:43 pm

"Yes...I've heard you can't enter...too bad I can't hurt you as badly as I want to anymore...oh well...there'll be another time..." Tori smirked. "I'll wait for revenge until after you've had your baby. Until then, I won't touch you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:45 pm

She tilt her head. "Why don't you like me? I take care of your sister and helped May and Ronny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm

"I don't care...I don't care who it is...I don't let anyone call me a 'subject'..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:48 pm

She sighed. "By subject I mean someone I look after as my people not like a test subject and I'm sorry if that offended you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 pm

"Do I look like I care how you meant it??"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:53 pm

She then held her hand out. "How about we start over? I didn't mean to offend you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Ryuji finally signed up. "*Sigh* I didn't get nearly as much training in as I'd wanted too. I'll have to apologize to Pyrus-sensei after this is over. He's probably mad at me for ditching him when we were supposed to go to the Monster World." Ryuji went straight to the preparation room to await the first round's listings, without looking at the other entrants.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:06 pm

namide noticed Ryuji and sighed seeing Tori won't accept her apology and then walked over to him. "Hey Ryuji-san..." She then sat down in a seat next to him and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 pm

"Oh, hey Namide-chan. How've you been? I just woke up for a week long coma. I didn't get very much training in, but at least I got my rest. I bet old Pyrus-sensei is mad at me though, we were supposed to do some training."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm

She went silent and looked down. "Yeah...Pyrus..." She then sighed. "I doubt he's mad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next