Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Preliminary Rounds I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Preliminary Rounds I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Preliminary Rounds

Go down 
+2
Sylveraine
Xepher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm

At the arena there was a large group of people a lot were signed up. Namide just stood there watching while leaning against Guilford. "Hmm...Guilford..I'm glad you won't leave me." She then looked up at him and kissed him.

Yuna walked up and signed up to fight. "I hope there's some challenges." She was in her 2nd form wearing her full body armor and carrying her two-handed sword on her shoulder with one hand.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Guilford was uncomfortable with the fact leaving the search for C.C.'s followers alone. "Well, off course I wouldn't do such a thing. But I'm glad that things turned out the right way."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm

She grabbed Guilford's hand and looked up at him. "Guilford were you shocked about the way I felt about you?"

Yuna came back and looked at them. "Hmm..I knew by the look of you two that you would end up together."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

"Well, at first, yes, since it's unnatural. But I've come to agreement with it, simply because it not about what we are, but how we feel. And Yuna, I take it your sign-up was succesfull?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Yuna nodded and took a seat. "Yep...I'm hoping for a challenge."

Namide smiled and kissed Guilford's cheek. "Good you learned the way I think then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yuna, any possible traces of those people we nailed last thursday? I really hate the fact they got away, so I want to get a grip on them again as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Yuna looked around. "A few yes. But I don't know where they are they're too spread out."

Namide lead Guilford over to a seat next to Yuna and then pulled him down before sitting onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

"well, good to know that we're actually having a lead here. Anyway, when will your first matchup be, Yuna?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Yuna shrugged. "Not sure yet." She then stretched and leaned back.

Namide yawned and lay her head on Guilford's shoulder. "Hun....I'm a little nervous about later on in life."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Rina walked over. "So...you're here Namide?" Rina's face was very excited.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 pm

She looked down at Rina and smiled a bit before laying her head back down on Guilford's shoulder. "Yeah...but I'm not entering. I was going to but a few things changed."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

She looked at Yuna. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

"For the best, we hope. And we'll have C.C. and Tsun who can help out, so I don't worry all to much about that." Guilford then turned to the new person. "May I ask who I have in front of me?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

"Name's Rina."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Yuna looked at Rina and blinked. "I'm Yuna Toriyama and I'll be participating in this tournament." SHe then looked away for a bit.

Namide smiles and kissed Guilford. "And you'll be there for me too."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

"Y-y-yuna??? That's...no it can't be..." Rina got a nervous look. "That...hmmm...I guess we just wait..." Rina ran away to her area. "See you in the first fight, Yuna!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Guilford nodded. "I hope I'll be good enough."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

She smiled and kissed him again. "I'm glad." She then lay her head back on his shoulder. "I'd hate to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

His cellphone rang, and he answered the call, putting Namide on his place. He walked off a bit, talking with the other person. After a couple minutes, he hang up, and came back. "Well, that was Sir Bradley. We've got a good clue where they are now. Yuna, you said there was a Labyrinth system in the Museum. It seems May overheard them speaking of such a thing. So we're going to send in our Knightmares there. I'll be leading it. Namide, please, remain here with Yuna, that way, I'll know you'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

She blinked. "Promise me you'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm

"I have no intention of getting hurt, not a chance."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm

She smiled and looked up at the sky. "I wish I could of Entered the tourney."
Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Tori showed up out of nowhere and signed up. "Hmph...none of them could handle a single slash...oh well, guess it's just my urge to fight."

Behind her came a man wearing a strange tan cloak. "I'm in on this." He signed up.

Last edited by Mia XXX on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Yarashi dashed off to the arena, "Gin will be fine now, time to see what I can do!", he said, sighning up.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Yuna saw Tori and blinked. "Hmm...a demon is signing up...This should be fun then I can go full out with my powers then."

Namide just watched people sign up and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Preliminary Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next