Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBuying something for Namide - Page 2 I_voting_barBuying something for Namide - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBuying something for Namide - Page 2 I_voting_barBuying something for Namide - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Buying something for Namide

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Buying something for Namide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 am

Mia giggled again. "I like you both as close friends already."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 am

She leaned against her and set Mia down now holding on to her hand only. "I mean i don't feel well." She looked down at Mia and smiled. "I like you to Mia."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 am

"Oh, okay, just get some rest then, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 am

She nodded and looked at Tsun. "I know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 am

Mia started to get a sad look. "I hope you get better soon."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 am

She smiled and picked Mia up again hugging her. "Thanks. I think it's just a cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:21 am

Mia started to make a purring noise. "That's good to know that it's small."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 am

"Well anyway...here's some money to go buy something for your birthday with" *Tsun hands Namide a few 10,000 yen bills*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 am

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks Auntie Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 am

She then ran off to go shopping bringing Mia with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 am

Mia kept purring. She let out another giggle. "Hey, do you mind if I go grab something fir myself or no?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 am

*Tsun walks off to go grab some supplies*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:30 am

She stopped and looked at Mia. "Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 am

Mia jumped down. "OK. I'll be right back.". Mia ran into the toy section.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 am

She walked over towards a store next to the toy store and started looking at some shoes. "Hmm.."

She then bought a couple shoes and walked out waiting for Mia while looking around. "Hmm...I wonder what her family is like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:43 am

Mia came back, purring and holding a box for a toy in a bag. "OK, I'm done.". She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:44 am

She smiled and picked her up again. "So...Mia can you tell me more of why you ran away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:50 am

Mia stopped purring but kept smiling. "Sure! It started when this weird guy came to our hometown in this world. He sent me and my brother to the Demon World. Now, my family doesn't like me being there, but I like it there, From that day, my family hasn't let me walk out of their sight. Not even behind a tree. One night I decided to run and hope they didn't notice. It took me here, and since then I lived in the park."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 am

She blinked. "Why don't they like the demon world?" She tilt her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:56 am

"I don't know." Mia giggled. "But enough about me. I wanna know a little about you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

She blushed and nodded. "Ok...well..I guess you can say I grew up an elegant life..butlers, maids, etc." She then sighed. "I still have that life but I first have to go to school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 am

Mia got a curious look. "What's...school?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am

She looked at her. "It's a place you learn about what happened in the past about science math and other things. Would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 am

"That sounds boring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying something for Namide   Buying something for Namide - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying something for Namide
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next