Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Unexpected - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Unexpected - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Unexpected - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Unexpected - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Unexpected - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Unexpected - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Unexpected

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

The Unexpected - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:29 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Riven chased him in his attack, then attempted to block the little girl off from the attack by throwing herself in front of the huge hulk of demon. As she did that, her blade's reconstructed parts returned to their normal form, falling off as the rubble they were, the green energy surrounding Riven weakening in the process, before the blade hit hers.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:32 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Tsun couldn't move, even as she witnessed this woman putting herself in the way of yet another attacker. She snapped, both to her senses and anger, lights blowing out as she took a few steps away. "You dishonor all demon-kind with this senseless bloodshed! Why must you attack innocent people who have done nothing but live their lives in peace!?" More lights popped as she charged up a large orb of electricity, blood red in color now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 pm

Roach threw back his head and laughed. Now that he was closer, he could feel the demon energy the woman was giving off. It seemed she was demon too and a pathetic one at that.

"A disgrace? Were you dropped as a child? A demon's pride and honor is how strong he is, how many enemies he kills." He pointed a sword to the girl before him.

"The real disgrace is you, hiding here in this human town. You killed your kin and you have the gall to accuse me of dishonoring our kind? You will die for you arrogance." With that he brought his sword down on the girl that defied him. (Tsun)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 pm

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:54 pm

From the rubble at the demons right, Riven got up, bathing in green luminescent power. "You talk of honor. Strength. What strenth is there in squashing a helpless bug. All you prove is you're above them in a foodchain. You kill defenseless people, because you can't take the warriors, the soldiers, head on. You're losing this war, so you turn to those you can defeat. You know what that's called? Cowardice. Pathetic. Weak." She unleashed a powerful burst of energy from the blade, throwing it straight at the demon assailant.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:54 pm

'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Tsun smirked, charging straight at her attacker with speed, despite her wounds. "Weak, you say?" Her voice was cold now. "I am the only daughter of the Daion clan, a noble house!" She lobbed the orb straight at his face, while she also punched at him, her fist shrouded in brilliant red electricity.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 8

#3 'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Roach ducked in a attempt to dodge the attacks and slashed both of his swords. One at each of his targets. (First Riven, second Tsun)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 pm

#1 'Attack' : 9

#2 'Attack' : 2

#3 'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Riven, a deep wound right in her abdomen and her left arm heavily bleeding, only just managed to throw her own blade up from the incoming attack. Her strike hit him, hard, something that at least would've wounded him, if anything. She was unsure how long she could keep this up, the battle already cost her most of her power and energy, and the heavy blade was draining hers just as hard as the battle was.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 pm

'Dodge Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Tsun backed off after her attack landed. Breathing heavily, she felt her energy diminishing... 'I...I have used alot of my power..' She couldn't last much longer, her wounds starting to give her pain. She looked at the woman who was fighting with her. "We...we...should retreat..."
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:27 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Roach took a step back and watched both woman carefully. Not only had they managed to injure them, but they had dodge his swords, a feat that was not common. One was a demon so it made some sense but the other dodging his near perfect slash was unthinkable. Killing them would be such a waste, but they had already killed some demon troops. If they were permitted to live then it would only cause more problems.

"You two are quite skilled. I will admit that much. But your weak-willed ideals won't help you in the end."
Back to top Go down
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Just as Roach says that, one of the frigates took several shots in the side, one of the engines blowing up and the support ship losing altitude. Gunships flew in low over the buildings as human soldiers dropped from the gunships and opened fire on the demon forces. Despite the advantage of the surprise, the two had been able to hold off the attacks just enough for human reinforcements to arrive. A Cruiser and 2 Carriers appeared from the skyline with sufficient material and manpower to repel an attack.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 2:41 am

Roach gave a growl of distaste as the air ships flew in. It seemed like they had overstayed their welcome. "MOVE OUT!" he yelled to his demon comrades. It would be foolish to continue to attack at such a disadvantage. Besides they had done enough damage as it was already. He looked back to his two opponents.

"We will meet again, and next time you won't be as lucky." With that he stalked off, headed to the Arakai forest where more cover was provided. He had met two interesting people...it was a shame that they would die at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:38 pm

As the human troops started cleaning up the remaining demon forces that were in full retreat, Riven sunk to her knees, then toppled forward into the remains of what used to be a wall. She couldn't feel her left arm anymore and the nightcold chilled down her spine as the tiredness overwhelmed her. However, instead of lights going out, the pain kept her awake, much to her distress. Never again ... Not in a million years ...
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Tsun sank to her knees, blood dripping down her arm and wing onto the pavement below. She had killed...just as her father had wanted her to. 'Please forgive my rage, mother...' She closed her eyes, a thin haze of static enveloping her. She could hear shots in the distance, as well as the footsteps of soldiers. She didn't have the energy to run...nor could she fight.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Riven couldn't even manage to utter a single word. Her eyes widened as she feld hands on her stomach, pulling her up carefully. She looked straight into the helmet of one of the human troopers, before passing out from bloodloss and the pain. Another 2 troopers went over to Tsun as well, first aid kit, checking her with a flashlight in her eyes to see her responses and bandaging her arm, untrained for Angel medical assistance. 2 Gunships flew overhead, rather low, one pushing through, while the other landed a couple yards away from them, doors opening and medical staff coming over to them, half passing them to assist other people, 3 coming to Riven and a 4th to Tsun, checking up on her vitals. "Ma'am, can you hear me? Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:34 pm

Tsun nodded weakly, small stabs of shock going to anyone who touched her. She hurt, yes, but this stung alot more...having human people tend to her...a demon...tears welled up in her eyes. "My...my wing aches..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:42 pm

The medics proceeded with care, grounding her to avoid more shocks and possibly have equipment go haywire. Unprepared for such a situation, they had to improvise with some thread of a local electricity mast that had gone down. The trooper in front of her took his helmet off, a young man in his early 30's revealed inside. "Hey. I'm Lance. You're in good hands. Can you tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:49 pm

"Ts-Tsun..." She halfheartedly fumbled for the ID card, which had partially melted due to how much power she had given off during the fight, and presented it to the man without meeting his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai-
Jump to: