Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Unexpected - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Unexpected - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Unexpected - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Unexpected - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Unexpected - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Unexpected - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Unexpected

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

The Unexpected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:32 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Tsun connected her blow, her shock knocking out the demon. She winced at the burn she had received on her wing. "Ow..." She looked around her, the street empty aside from her, another woman...and a few demons.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 7:59 pm

The demon screeched as it rolled back to avoid the attack. at the same time firing a fireball towards his opponent. (Riven)

Another demon stared as his comrade fell to the woman. He roared his displeasure and attacked, claws outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 7:59 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' : 3

#2 'Dodge Check' : 5

#3 'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:14 pm

The strike nearly cut the demon clean in half, making the result only more gruesome to witness. As his intestines and blood spilled all over the floor, Riven had not enough time to realize the fireball had struck her and dropped on one knee, feeling the singeing pain at her shoulder. Her hand reached for it, only to back off the instant she touched her shoulder due to a flare of pain. Only choice would be to continue fighting and either live to nurse it later or not live and at least be done with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Tsun again tried dodging her assailant, throwing another charged punch and hoped that it connected.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:20 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 3

#2 'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 pm

"Well is quite surprising." The deep voice of general Roach boomed throughout the market. "I thought the majority of the army would be stationed up front, but it seems there are some fighters back here in this backwash town as well." He looked at Riven and withdrew his two broadswords. "You should have run like the rest of your filthy race, human. Killing my men has sealed your fate." With that he rushed forward and attacked. (Riven)

The demon rolled attempting to dodge and launch a stream of fire from his mouth. (Tsun)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 pm

#1 'Attack' : 2

#2 'Attack' : 8

#3 'Dodge Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:33 pm

She looked back, seeing the demon lunge at her, she felt inner power rise. Her blade reacted, and from the rubble, parts latched onto the broken sword, reforging it to a whole with pure green energy flowing through it and the woman. With a yell, she gave an incredibly powerful swing, blades clashing, using her power to at least try and knock her enemy away, perhaps even crush right through his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:33 pm

'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Tsun cried out as the demon's claws ripped her already burned wing and left a large gash in her shoulder. '...what did I ever do to deserve this, father...?' She bit her pride, diving away from the fire, and sent a large bolt of electricity at her attacker.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:39 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 10

#2 'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Roach's sword groaned the woman's sword met his. He tempered his hold in an effort to push her back.(Riven)

The demon ducked in an attempt to dodge and slashed with his claws. (Tsun)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:48 pm

#1 'Attack' : 6

#2 'Attack' : 1

#3 'Dodge Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Riven managed to push him away from her, a couple yards to her right with what power she'd been able to summon. Crack his skull, and maybe they would run off. Maybe. Taking the chance, she lashed at him, for an uppercut with the still fully assembled blade.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 pm

'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Tsun dodged again, determined now to put an end to her assailant. Her normally sky blue electricity turned red as her anger grew. She charged her attacker, lights around flickering as her electricity grew in power. She would end this quickly...or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:02 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 9

#2 'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Roach reacted immediately, bringing up the first sword to defend himself and using his second to slash at his opponent. (Riven) (dodge will be blocking roll)

The demon ducked again hissing in frustration as his prey danced around him. It let out another bloodcurdling scream as it slashed with its claws. (Tsun)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:09 pm

#1 'Attack' : 6

#2 'Dodge Check' : 9

#3 'Attack' : 3

#4 'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Riven saw the attack of Roach coming, late if may be. She morphed her attack into a defense, sliding the blade down from her opponents defending sword in order to try and block the incoming slash. Hell of a day to try and lose some weight.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 pm

'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Tsun's strong electricity connected, killing the demon and sending him flying back a few feet. She stood there as the horror of what she had just done sank in, not even her open wounds causing her pain at the moment. 'I...I just...killed...'
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Roach saw one of his minions die. He swiftly changed his targets. Maybe the woman he was fighting would gain some sense and run like the bug she was. Swords before him he charged with a battle cry. "Die you worthless worm!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai-
Jump to: