Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Adventure! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAdventure! - Page 2 I_voting_barAdventure! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Adventure! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAdventure! - Page 2 I_voting_barAdventure! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:23 am

Beats wasn't feeling well after being caught by Zeke. "No, I'm not happy, now put me down." After being put down he looks around him seeing nothing but cavern walls and then looks up. "Man thats a big hole."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 am

*He looked up too.* "So.. I guess you can make cracks and stuff by screaming at the dirt.." *Zeke waited for a moment so that it could sink in.* "Cool." *He checked his pocket for batteries.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 am

Beats was getting an uneasy feeling being in the cavern he felt like they were being watched, but the hole in the cavern was way too high to get without some sort of mountain climbing gear. "Zeke I don't think we should stay here any longer let's start moving and find a way out of here man." He looks in Zeke's direction seeing him pull out batteries.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:33 am

*Zeke, batteries in hand, put them in his handheld game player. It turned on and lit up a small area.* "Cool.. It works!" *He started playing it, not caring that he was in a cave, with his friend, possible stuck.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:43 am

Beats watched Zeke replace his batteries to his handheld game that he took out of his pocket. "Zeke, this is no time for games man, don't you realize we're in a giant freaking cave!" He got a little annoyed with Zeke's carefree attitude, wondering how he can play a video game in a situation where there're stuck at the bottom of a huge cave.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:48 am

"Fine.." *He flipped it so it worked like a flashlight.* "Where to now?" *He waved it around looking for a tunnel.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:54 am

"I don't know man, all the tunnels here look the same, I can't tell which leads to the outside if there is an outside." Beats isn't known for his great survival instincts, and he isn't the best of a role model either. "Crap, I don't what to do."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:58 am

*Zeke took off his shoe and put in on the ground.* "Ok.. we start here.." *He moved the game player around and approached a now illuminated tunnel. He was in there for a few seconds before the was a crack sound and a lot of screeching. Zeke came tearing out with a swarm of bats in pursuit.* "RUN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:02 am

Beats watched Zeke run away from the tunnel and saw the bats flocking in his direction, he began running as soon as Zeke passed him. "What for ME!!" they ran to the tunnel opposite of the tunnel the bats were coming from. 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:05 am

*The bats chased them into the tunnel, Zeke waved the light at them.* "HIT THEM WITH SOUND OR SOMETHING!" *He had to yell to be heard. Zeke tried picking up a rock to throw but tripped and started rolling.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:11 am

Beats stopped and faced the bats after hearing Zeke's idea to use sound against the bats. He plants his feet and puts his headphones on. "I hope you bats like Rock and roll!!!" He plays his rock and roll music mix and sound blasts the bats knocking them unconscious and falling to the cave floor. After handling the bats Beats realized he lost site of Zeke. 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:13 am

*Zeke had rolled into a wall. The screeching stopped sop he was pretty sure Beats either killed the bats.. or was being eaten alive. He had lost the game player and was in near pitch black now, besides a faint light.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:17 am

Beats couldn't see through the pitch black darkness of the tunnel, the only faint light he had was the neon blue glow coming from his headphones. "Zeke! Where are you!" Due to Beats constant yelling for Zeke, he started to attract something that was coming from the entrance of the cave behind him. 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:22 am

*Zeke crawled around on his knees looking for the game player, his eyes adjusting to the dark. He saw something on the ground and grabbed it. It turns out he was holding a rock. He answered Beats yelling.* "I don't know! I think I see you!" *He went towards a glow.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:29 am

He hears Zeke's voice coming from straight ahead the tunnel, but his eyes still haven't adjusted to the darkness of the cave. Beats was still oblivious to his surroundings he couldn't hear nor possibly know that something probably big was stalking him. "Keep talking to me Zeke, so I can figure out where you are!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:33 am

"Twinkle twinkle little star! How I wonder what you are!.." *Zeke kept singing one of the few songs he knew. He crawled towards the glow and bumped into to stick like things.* "I think I found you."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:41 am

Beats manged to finally reach Zeke but was curious why he was floor crawling and saying I think I found you. "Zeke, when you meant sticks you found me, I don't think those are sticks." he bends down next to Zeke to get some more light on the ground and what he saw Zeke touching on the ground shocked him. "P-Please t-tell me those aren't human bones?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:44 am

*Zeke hit one on the ground. It cracked and he poked his finger inside it.* "Theyre bones alright. I want the femur though." *He was oblivious to the situation. There were footsteps that sounded close now.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:47 am

"How can you be calm at a time like this, those are human bones. Don't you what that means?" Beats started to lose his cool and was freaking out. "We need to find a way out of here fast or we're going to end up like the person was here."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:50 am

"Think about it like this." *Zeke said, while tapping a bone on the ground.* "Whoever this was, probably could shoot invisible shockwaves or crack ground. So why don't you just scream at it so like.. its ears break or something?" *Zeke picked up a rather large bone.* "Duck."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:52 am

Beats quickly ducked once Zeke threw the bone over his head.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:54 am

*The bone connected with the footstep creature. It growled and walked more precautionary. The eyes were visible, reflecting the headphone glow.* "Hi!" *Zeke said, and threw a sharp bone.* "Hit it with sound!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 am

"Easy for you to say!" Beats quickly plays a random song on his headphones, it didn't matter what song as long he can channel the vibrations through his body. "Eat this!" He sonic blasted the mysterious creature, but something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:14 am

*Zeke threw some bats at the creature, who awoke on contact, screamed at it and flew away.* "Bat throw!" *He thought about how it was like he was throwing batarangs, but with actual bats.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:27 am

"What hell is wrong with you, stop throwing those bats and start running!" Beats grabbed Zeke and started running away from the beast he didn't know what else to do, his ability for some reason didn't work against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next