Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Take a breather - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTake a breather - Page 3 I_voting_barTake a breather - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Take a breather - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTake a breather - Page 3 I_voting_barTake a breather - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Take a breather

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Take a breather - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:32 am

Veronica sighed thinking about what Tendou told her. If the thing was only a baby and the size of a chicken, she shivered at what the size of an adult was.

"Alright, then that's one creature that we will have to steer clear from. Please tell me there aren't too many of those things in this forest."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:35 am

He shook his head. "They aren't normally in this forest, so I won't know how many there are usually." He stood up after resting a bit. "Alright, so we're about an hour away from the gate now." He started off towards the Shrine of C.C. again, the glow of flames near their destination from all the Phoenixes around there.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:40 am

"Still an hour huh?" Veronica wondered aloud. She pondered for a second before decide to ask aboy the monster world.

"So what is life like here? Aside from the wild animals, I assume people get along peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:46 am

"Hmm...peaceful at times. However we do get attacked from the Dark Heart sometimes." He then looked to her. "What about where you're from?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:50 am

"I would like to say peaceful, but lately there has been quite a lot of conflict." Veronica muttered. "Humans are not the most peaceful race and they fight over the most trivial things." She took another look around the forest.

"Hopefully the human world will be peaceful when you come to visit."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:54 am

"I see." They finally made it out of the forest and were about 10 minutes away from the shrine, but as they were getting closer the heat was increasing. He sheathed his swords and looked to Veronica. "If something is happening there I can help, I'm not really afraid of dying...entirely."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:57 am

Veronica gave him a wide smile.

"Thank you for volunteering." Her smile dropped a bit. "But don't force yourself. These aren't your battles. I would had to drag people in when they have nothing to do with the battle."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:01 am

"It's part of my nature to protect people." He slowed down as they came to a hill that would take a bit of a climb. "We're almost there, but it's going to be really hot around here, due to the amount of Phoenixes there are." He looked at her. "Just want you to be prepared for that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:14 am

Veronica nodded. She had trained in harsher conditions, so she was unworried about any potential heat. If it grew unbearable she would take off her combat vest at most. That being said, she felt venerable without it.

"Lead the way, I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:19 am

He started climbing up the incline of the hill. "Just wanted to be sure." After a minute he made it to the top of the hill. "This way to the gate." He turned left and walked towards the gate slowly.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:32 am

Veronica followed enduring the heat pulsing from the area. She reached the portal after a couple more steps.

"I don't know how these portals work so, we need to be careful. I would rather we didn't disappear into some endless void."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:37 am

He nodded, "I investigated this gate, but I haven't gone through. I just know you can enter it and come out of it." He held his hand out out to her. "Ready then?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:39 am

Veronica nodded grasping his hand. The information about the gate was limited and she was not confident in her ability to travel. Regardless she stepped forward, pulling Tendou along fro the ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a breather
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Rhiza - Monster World :: Shyan Coastline-
Jump to: