Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Take a breather - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTake a breather - Page 2 I_voting_barTake a breather - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Take a breather - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTake a breather - Page 2 I_voting_barTake a breather - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Take a breather

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Take a breather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:49 pm

He blinked and tilt his head looking at her weapon. "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:50 pm

She cocked her head before realizing that the weapon was new to him.

"This is a machine gun. It uses metal thrown at a high velocity to attack enemies. It is a common weapon used in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:53 pm

"Ah...well before we go I need to get prepared at my home first." He then walked back towards the residential district. "Veronica, why were you out on the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:55 pm

"After I ran from the gate, I was lost. I wandered around until I hit the ocean and was able to get a boat to use. Using my map I was able to get to the dot here which seems to be this town. I however have no idea where the gate in on this map. It should be around here if my directions are correct." She points to the middle of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:05 pm

"It shouldn't be in the forest, that's the Dark Heart, it should be near the Shrine of C.C." He walked into his house and after about a minute he came back out wearing his adventuring gear and carrying two swords one on each side. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:07 pm

"Yeah, I guess you will have to guide me then." Veronica said as she shifted the map in her hands. She could have sworn... oh well it didn't matter. She quickly followed Tendou out of the house and left for their journey.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:14 pm

He started walking east. "Veronica, maybe I'll go with you through to gate to explore the human world for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Veronica cocked her head to the side. "I mean, I wouldn't be against it but..do you have the materials to survive in another world?" She gestures to the pack she is carrying. "I have food and a tent. I could act as your guide in the human world but I am not sure if I can give you more than that."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:22 pm

"If there's forests there I can just hunt."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Veronica looks at Tendou then only shrugs. No need to further that line of thought. "So what kind of creatures are in this forest?" She asks looking for any potential enemies.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:28 pm

"I wouldn't know, I don't normally walk when I go to the Shrine." He looked to her. "Are you sure that thing is a weapon and will work?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:37 pm

As if to answer his question, a giant snake lowered from a tree before them and hissed. It surged forward mouth open intending to eat them only to be repelled back with the force of a bullet. It squirmed on the ground before Veronica fired again and killed it.

"That good enough of a demonstration?" Veronica asked looking to Tendou.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:40 pm

He jumped responding to the sound of the gun before slowly relaxing and then poked at the snake with one of his swords. "I..see."

Last edited by Shade on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 am

Veronica slung the rifle back onto her shoulder and proceeded forward. "So how long until we reach our destination?" She asked as she watched the thick undergrowth for potential threats. She had supplies for a few days, but the sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:13 am

"Should be another hour, since we're going by foot. But that's if we don't encounter problems along the way." He had both swords drawn, and looked to her. "But if we do encounter problems your weapon may be useful and then I'm decent with combat."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:17 am

"Hoping that we don't find anything then." Veronica wasn't afraid of combat, she was worried that her supporters sent in people after her. If that happened, then there would be more lost people and she would have to find them. the sooner they got to the portal the better.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 am

He was walking forward when a large plant like creature attacked them from the forest they were passing through. With a quick flourish he swung at it twice, once with each sword as flame surrounded the blade of each sword cutting the plant creature down and burning it away. "Yeah it's getting late, so we may encounter more things, especially the farther away from the village we get."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:30 am

"Duly noted." Veronica responded as she gripped the rifle tightly in her hands. The pair proceeded through the forest at a careful pace. Snake, boars, and wolfs all leapt from the forest but we all dispatched quickly. As Veronica finished eliminating another enemy she sent Tendou a small smile.

"Your pretty good at fighting. Are you self-taught?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:46 am

"Yeah, I started by training with a knife, worked up to a dagger and then shortsword and on until I got used to dual wielding with 2 broadswords." He adjusted his hat. "That weapon is a bit interesting. But why would your kind need that kind of weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:37 pm

"Humans are not the most peaceful." Veronica trailed off thinking what to say. "This is a weapon of war, but it is used to keep the peace in most human cities."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:13 am

"They fight amongst eachother?" He looked to her while walking before stopping hearing a noise from his right. "Hold that thought." He readied his swords.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Veronica readied her gun watching the area where the noise emerged from. She ran though the monster that it could possible be. Hopefully it was one of the monster they had already seen as opposed to a new opponent.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 9:17 am

Pushing the brush aside slightly Tendou jumped back after seeing a creature that looks like a flightless bird about the size of a chicken. Realizing what this is, he backed up slowly before grabbing Veronica's arm and started to run pulling her with him. "Run...now!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 9:38 pm

"What? Hey!" Veronica shouted as she was dragged away from the animal. "What the hell is that think that makes you so scared of it?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:07 pm

"More afraid of its mother." He stopped when he felt they were far enough away and placed his hands on his knees while he was recovering. "We don't exactly have a name for that thing or its mother yet...but those creatures...aren't exactly dangerous until adulthood. The mother however is very protective and will kill anyone that gets too close. Like we just did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a breather   Take a breather - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a breather
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Rhiza - Monster World :: Shyan Coastline-
Jump to: