Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Reflection - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReflection - Page 2 I_voting_barReflection - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Reflection - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReflection - Page 2 I_voting_barReflection - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Reflection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:29 am

Nadia looked to him. "I don't think we got eachother's names." She offered a paw to him. "Mine is Nadia Volk...if you ever call me "Red" though I will end you...understand?" She was hinting at her red cloak when she said the word Red.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:36 am

"Aaron Stryker." *He shook her paw, thinking about the nickname Red. Seemed too simple. His thoughts went to Darius.* "Have you seen someone who can control fire recently?" *It was all he knew about Darius right now, aside from him being reckless. The fire was pretty much his trademark to say.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:38 am

She looked up at the sky while thinking. "Hmm...I think so...a man showed up, thought I was attacking a girl....if I remember her name was Madison, she said she could control wind, and then he attacked me with fire...set fire to some trees that she put out." She then nodded to the east. "I think it was in that direction."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 am

"Could be Darius. Also, it must have been Madison, my sister you were with." *He said, looking off to the east. He saw something that could be burnt trees.* "Hes protective of her, shes all he has right now, if it was him." *Aaron thought about going over and checking.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 am

"He didn't seem to recognize her and just thought I was attacking the girl." Sh then leaned back and started to eat the bird. "Anyway as to your earlier question, as of late, yes I do hunt my own food, but back when I lived in Arakai I would just buy lots of raw meat."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 2:13 am

"Sounds like Darius, reckless as usual." *He commented on him likely not recognizing Madison, just rushing headlong to try and save whoever it was he saw.* "I believe there are butchers in the camp, if you ever need money you could easily sell what you catch." *The idea came to him, though werewolves often didn't have need for currency.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:58 pm

"I'll think about it, if I do decide to go back to Arakai." She then tossed the corpse of the dead bird away having eaten all of its meat. "Anyway, I wish you luck on finding Darius." She then stood up. "I need to go hunting for more meat now...something bigger."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:48 am

"Alright, good luck on your hunting, as well." *He said, as Nadia left. The bird bones, being hollow, cracked when they hit the ground. A subtle noise.* "Now.. to find Darius."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2