Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScience powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_voting_barScience powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScience powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_voting_barScience powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Science powers, Activate!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:43 am

"Sorry Zeke, but there is no way I'm helping those people, that got the city destroyed in the first place man, I just won't do it." Beats wasn't going to help the those rebel dudes, he always stayed out of the way of problems like revolution and anarchy, he only looked out for him self and his friends and those rebel people weren't his friends. "What else do you desire of me my user?" The computer was asking more can it do to satisfy his new owner so that it may work in top efficiency.  
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:49 am

"Would you rather live in a society where people are killed or taken for no reason?" *Zeke knew things like this happened, using a skill he developed a while back.* "This could boost you up to being popular, to say! It was the government that bombed the city, because they dont want to share power." *Zeke would be weirded out by the flosting head now, it was creepy.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:58 am

Zeke was trying to persuade Beats that if he took this AI to the rebels, he would become the center of attention. He didn't care about attention, all he wanted to do was stay out of this fight with the government, he wasn't a soldier, he was just a guy that wanted to enjoy life. "I get what your trying to say Zeke, but I'm not going to do it." He looks at the AI's hologram head and he made a suggestion to it. "Hey computer can you umm, create yourself a body so that way your not a floating head. The AI responded.  "Acknowledge, reconstructing hologram body." The AI began to form a body to match with it's head.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:03 am

"Mabey we can find out what we can do with this then? I mean, its not like you run a batallion of troops or something." * Zeke would be curious about the capabilities thisbthing had, hacking, coding. * "This could be the best thing that ever happened to you if it works, technology can be great." *Zeke would change to a different topic quickly excited to see what the AI was able to do*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:10 am

The AI completed it's configuration to creating it's self a computer hologram body that was roughly the same height as Beats. "Configuration complete." He was shocked that the AI being a hologram actually looked like an actual woman. "OK~, now that she has a body, you should be less freaked out Zeke, and what do you mean her capabilities you mean like seeing if she can hack stuff." 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:14 am

"Hack, code, that kind of stuff, and do you think it has weapons?" *Zeke would be excited never really seeing this sort of stuff before.* " Its still kinda creepy that its a hologram, but I guess thats alright for now." * Zeke would have a thought, deciding to share it with Beats later*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:21 am

"Dude, it's a computer why would it have weapons when she is connected to my headphones..." Beats was getting a little bit agitated by Zeke's curiosity and completely getting off topic. The AI watched both Zeke and Beats closely to understand human logic, they were unaware that the AI was learning and observing almost as it had a mind of its own. "...and if she did have a weapon it would probably the digistruct from my headphones to form robots or something.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:37 am

"Eh, just a thought, and headphone robots could be usedul, unless you already have a weapon or something. " *Zeke would still be pleased to see the AI , as things like this arent an everyday sight.* "Its getting darker out, Im gonna go up to the tree and sleep, have a noce night." *Zeke would walk out and scale the tree, laying on the platform and falling asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science powers, Activate!   Science powers, Activate! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science powers, Activate!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2