Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Clash of Powers I_vote_lcapClash of Powers I_voting_barClash of Powers I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Clash of Powers I_vote_lcapClash of Powers I_voting_barClash of Powers I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Clash of Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Clash of Powers Empty
PostSubject: Clash of Powers   Clash of Powers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Clash of Powers Attachment

Azir had made his way through the freezing wasteland, far to the North, away from all civilization, to the Fortress of the Three Sisters. He knew that what Chelsea had seen could not go unchecked. And so it was his task to stop this before it turned as horrid as it did in the past. With the scepter in his hand, and no sand nearby for him to raise legions, he stepped through the doors of the fortress, into the lion's den.

Marching deep into the castle's ruins, doubt started to fester into his heart. He was only Semi-Ascended. Was he up for this? Would he be able to challenge Lissandra and win? He didn't know the answer to his own questions, but soon enough, he was sure, he would get answers to all. Pushing open heavy doors, opening the main hall of the castle, he looked upon the ice sarcophagus of Lissandra, the pillar of true ice encasing this worlds strongest Demon and creature. She'd cast it herself. A sigh of relief escaped him upon realizing that the pillar was still intact. He would have had a real problem if what Chelsea had seen was true. In the end, it just appeared to have been a mere vision, instead of a true threat. He turned around and left. Or he would have, if not for the sound of ice cracking, echoing through the hall.

Azir's heart skipped a beat as he heard the sound. Instantly his head turned around, seeing how the pillar of ice had a serious diagonal crack in the middle. He gripped his scepter firmly and a second later, the entire pillar exploded, unleashing the Iceborn within. Azir knew he would not stand a chance if she got to full awareness. With incredible power, he summoned energy that he then launched at the Ice Witch. But even thought she just awakened, a wall of ice rose and just nullified the burst from Azir. It took her a couple seconds to get her bearings, then, she look at him.

"The Howling Abyss. A bottomless crevasse surrounded by an ancient fortress carved into a glacier. No one remembers who built this place. No one knows its purpose. No one, but me."
"Long before Ashe and Sejuani, before magic shattered the broken peaks, before the desert swallowed Shurima, it was the time of The Three Sisters. We were so young back then; Avarosa, Serylda, and me, Lissandra."

"Back then the Frozen Watchers lived here. I do not know where they came from, but I know they were powerful. They gave us gifts, shared their magic, made us immortal. They named us, "Iceborn". In return, we gave them whatever they desired. This mighty fortress, a vast empire, our loyalty, these were a small price to pay. Avarosa did not see it that way. Like a spoiled child she cried out for freedom. She demanded choice. She sowed the seeds of rebellion and betrayal."

"This place is where it happened. On one side, the Frozen Watchers, on the other, Avarosa and her Iceborn horde. Many Iceborn died that day, but in the end, the Watchers fell. Avarosa drove them howling into the abyss. I never forgave her... I had my revenge. But that is another story."

Azir had listened to her, knowing he was no match. He was a fool to believe he could beat Lissandra on his own. But he had to try, still. Summoning all of his power he charged at the Ice Witch. Lissandra in return used her strength, still at a low point, and counterattacked. The two clashed in the middle of the hall, their power crushing the walls around them. One loud surge could be heard throughout the Northern Region, all the way to the northern districts of Pendragon. After that, the North was silent once again.
Back to top Go down

Clash of Powers
Page 1 of 1